Sex Scene Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

You were filming the sex scene for Teen Wolf. You were Stiles' girlfriend and you two haven't really hit that peak in your relationship yet.  

You and Dylan sat on Stiles' bed, getting ready for the scene.   "And action!" Jeff yelled.  "I got you something, it's not big, it's just a little something." He blushed, pulling a small, long box from the drawer of his bedside table.  "Oh Stiles, you really shouldn't have. I didn't get you anything." You pouted.  He opened the box, a small chain with the letter S on the end. 

"Awe Stiles, this is so cute! It's like High School Musical right?" You asked, holding it in your hands.  "Exactly." He smiled as you handed it to him to put around you neck.

He moved your hair, clipping the necklace around your neck.  He left his fingers on your neck, his soft touch making you smile. He let his fingers drop down to your waist, where he pulled at your waist slightly. 

You busted out laughing as Dylan pulled at your tickle spot.  "Ahh Dylan, you can't tickle me in the middle of a shot." You shoved him slightly.  He smirked at you before Jeff made you redo the shot.  

You finally got through the part where he dropped his hand to your waist before he kissed your neck softly.   You turned around, pulling his lips onto yours. He pulled your waist against his hips, looking for any friction. 

You pulled his face closer to yours, before backing up onto the bed.   You pulled his shirt off before pulling his lips back onto yours. 

He slid his hands up your shirt, his cold fingers making your moan slightly. He pulled your shirt off in one swift motion before connecting his lips to your neck. 

You knew that most of your moans were supposed to be fake but Dylan was actually doing a good job. He hit your sweet spot on your neck, making you moan a bit louder as he pulled your pants off and you started pulling at his waist band.  You both were breathing heavily as you undid his pants and threw them across the room. He kissed you again, positioning himself between your legs. 

You both were only in your undergarments, you were in your bra and underwear and Dylan was just in his boxers.   "Alright cut good job guys." Jeff said as you took breath, putting  your head against the pillow.  You two sat, trying to catch your breath when you both took realization of your position.

"Oh uh sorry." He sat up on the bed. You sat up, pulling your bra strap back up onto your shoulder. 

He put the blanket around your shoulders.  "You were good." You broke the awkward silence.  "You were too." He agrees.  You massaged your neck awkwardly before feeling the rough patch of skin. A hickey.  You chuckled softly, running your fingers over it.  If you were being honest, you didn't want the scene to end.   Dylan was looking at you as you got up, pulling his lips back onto yours, pushing him onto the bed. 

"God, I am so in love with you." You said against his lips.  "Really?" He pulled back, looking into your eyes.  "Yes."   He grabbed your neck, crashing your lips back together. 

You two made out for a few more minutes before someone stops you.  "Guys, the scene is uh over."  It was Jeff.  You feel onto the bed, pulling the blanket over you. You started laughing, hiding you face in the covers.  "I like you too y/n." Dylan said, uncovering your face from underneath the covers. 

You leaned over and put the blanket over him, putting your head on his chest. You sighed, closing your eyes.  He put his hand on your head and stroked your hair softly.  "I really like you y/n."

The end...