And What Do You Think You're Doing Stiles Stilinski

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

Liam Dunbar was the new freshman at Beacon Hills High. And of course being a guy in a new school, he looked for girls he found attractive to try and talk to.

When he saw Y/N for the first time in the hallways talking with his Alpha, he couldn't help but think she was the most beautiful girl ever. In the locker room after school, Liam decided to ask Scott about the beautiful girl he had seen earlier.

"So...uh...that girl you were talking to in the hallway. The one with Y/H/C colored hair. Uh...what's her name?" Liam asked. "Oh...that's Y/N." Scott replied. "Is she like...available?" Liam asked in reply.

"Eh hem..." He heard, before turning around to see Stiles. "And what do you think your doing?" Stiles asked. "Just talking to Scott about a girl." Liam replied turning back to Scott. "So is she-" He started, but Stiles turned him back around. "Listen, she way outta your league.

Like a thousand times outta your league. And she also happens to be mine." Stiles yelled.

Liam's eyes widened. "She's your girlfriend? Like you guys are dating?" He asked. "No!" Stiles said sarcastically. "Yes, of course she is, idiot." "And how on Earth did you get her?" Liam asked. "She's a Star Wars loving, video game playing, freaking gorgeous girl. Who is mine...stay away from her." Stiles said.

Liam rolled his eyes, then turned back to Scott when Stiles left. "Can you get me her number?" Liam asked. "Stay away from her, Dunbar!" Stiles yelled.

The end.....