Taking My Man Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

Including you, there were two girls on set. Excluding the women on the crew. With all the other dudes on set, it got quite intimidating, but once getting to know everyone, you just became yourself.

And ended up dating one of them. The lead role of the movie. You and Dylan went on a lot of failed dates, either then getting interrupted or never even happening because of the movie.

But, because of Dylan, he took you out on a special night and he kissed you for the first time. After that, you knew he was yours for a while.

Today, Thomas and Dylan were filming a scene together where Newt just has a nice conversation with Thomas right after he gets in the Glade.

In the middle of the scene, they were looking at each other, trying to understand when Dylan started smiling, leaning to pretend to kiss Thomas. They both burst into laughter, taking a five minute break.

I chuckled and walked over to Thomas, nudging him with my elbow. "You trying to take my man?" He laughed. "Trust me, love, he's all yours." His arms wrapped around your waist, their head resting on your shoulder.

I sure am." You turned around, wrapping your arms around his neck and smiling at him. "I love working with you.

I love working with you too, babe." "Good, you two are ready for the next scene," Wes smiled at us. "Let's get out there, guys."

The end.....