Bad Boy part 3 Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

That's it, we are calling off our dates and we are going to go with just us girls." Emily says as she takes a seat on my bed, "yeah!" Amy agrees.  "No, don't do that." I say acting like a sloth falling lifelessly onto the bed, "I'll just not go."  "We can't have that, if you're not going were not going." Amy says crossing her arms. 

"But- but.. Ugh fine I'll go." I say with my face squashed against the pillow.

Then I suddenly head Amy and Emily squeal with excitement in unison.  "Wait?" I stop them from squealing as I lean up into a seating position. They both stare at me with impatience, "I don't have a dress."  Emily and Amy already had bought their dresses and as the best friends they were, they decided to scrape up all the money we had between the three of us and went straight to the mall. 

After 3 hours looking at every shop we finally found a small beautiful dress shop that we somehow missed. "I've been to this mall like everyday and I've never seen this shop before.

 "I've been to this mall like everyday and I've never seen this shop before

⬇️

Amy states confused.  I walked in and there it was, the perfect dress.

Emily, Amy and I stood there in amazement. It was a beautiful.

I bet it cost a fortunate." I dared to look at the price tag and my mouth dropped. "Tell me the damaged." Emily asks as she cringes her face.  "Guys.. We can afford it.." I say calmly, then it went quiet.

We unexpected broke out into a squealing fit. Instantly we bought the dress and Emily and Amy dropped me home.  One more sleep till prom. 

Skipping time ⏭

It's time.  I have my beautiful dress on. My hair is actually done nicely for once, down and curled. And my makeup is on fleek. I have never felt so good about myself.

On my left sits Amy, tall, blonde and beautiful and my right Emily, short, nerdy brunette but equally as beautiful.  We enter the gym where the dance was being held and I look around already noticing a few people staring here and there, but you already know who I was looking for. 

Dylan turns around and instantly stops and looks at me, "wow," he whispers to himself.   We made eye contact contact and I instantly smiled. "That's it, I'm going to tell him how I feel." I whisper whilst taking in a deep breathe. 

I began walking over to him while Dylan still has eyes bulged looking at me up and down.

But then Lola appears out of nowhere and hugs an arm around his neck making me stop in my tracks and my smile to disappear. 

"Come on babe, they are about to call prom king and queen." Lola pulls his arm to the front of the crowd, leaving me there watching his back vanish within the crowd.

So I decided to stand by the punch table. 

Dylan on the other hand was trying to dodge other people's heads just trying to get another glimpse of me.  "And the prom queen is.... Lola.

Then everyone clapped and I watched Lola stand on stage but then I spotted Dylan, standing there only getting glimpses of him through the crowd. 

And the prom king goes to.... Dylan.

I smile and began to clap as does everyone else but he doesn't budge, he doesn't move from his spot nor does his eyes leave me. 

Aren't you going to get your crown?" I call out to him being completely concerned.  "No... I'm going to get the girl," and he pushes through the crowd closing the space between us and without hesitation he places his hands against my cheeks and with such passion and forwardness he kissed me, right then and there with everyone to see. 

Lola was left on the stage throwing her flowers to the ground whilst stomping away.

The end.....