After seeing Wang Bing's self-confidence, he believed it.

Under the protection of Wang Bing, Xiao Yiyu returned to the company, and the first thing was all the employees: the salary for this month.

Solved the problem of employee wages. Xiao Yiyu did not pay back the money owed from the outside, and used the remaining money to continue to produce products and put them into the market.

Things are finally going in the right direction.

Three months later, the peak season of the market came, and the products produced by Fujii Co., Ltd. were in short supply, and the company finally slowly returned to normal.

It took a year for Xiao Yiyu to start paying off the money owed outside.

All the seized and frozen assets have also been unsealed and thawed.

There's still one last payment left.

I owe Wang Bing.

In recent days, Wang Bing has been very busy. He said that the first building of the factory contracted by him and a few fellow villagers has reached the stage of capping.

When Wang Bing came back, most of Xiao Yiyu slept. Today he just sat on the sofa and waited.

At about 1:30 in the morning, the door was opened from the outside.

Xiao Yiyu looked at the door, and it was Wang Bing who was brought in from the outside in an air-conditioned suit. 6154514023

"Mr. Han, why haven't you slept yet?" Wang Bing asked.

Xiao Yiyu said:

"Wait for you to come back."

"Why wait for me? You have a lot of company affairs during the day. If you don't go to bed early at night, you can keep up with your energy during the day?"

'Pay back the money.

.

Wang Bing walked to the sofa and saw a familiar bank card on the coffee table.

Xiao Yiyu

said: "1.1 million. For the extra 100,000, you will pay interest to your comrades-in-arms.

Row. "Wang Bing was not polite and took the money.

0J! You, this plane mission has been completed! Ding!

Excuse me, are you leaving now?

Just as Xiao Yiyu was about to answer, he heard the mobile phone in Wang Bing's trousers pocket "buzz" There was a vibration, and then Xiao Yiyu watched Wang Bing go to the balcony.

Standing on the balcony, Wang Bing turned his back to him, took out his mobile phone in his trouser pocket, he should be replying to the other party's text messages.

What did he do with his back to himself?

In the past, Wang Bing never turned his back on him when making calls and texting. Could it be that he has done something to be sorry for himself?

Otherwise, why would he be so sneaky?

Xiao Yiyu's mentality exploded in an instant!

Wang Bing replied After finishing the other party's text message, he turned his head and saw Xiao Yiyu expressionlessly blocking the balcony back to the house.

Xiao Yiyu stretched out a hand and said, "Give me the phone. "

Wang Bing felt a little guilty and asked:

Give it to me!

"

"Go back to sleep." "Wang Bing said: "It's not good to play mobile phones in the middle of the night. "

Seeing Wang Bing's appearance, Xiao Yiyu felt even more that he had guessed right, and his heart was suddenly hurt by something. He pretended to be calm and said, "Okay, if that's the case, then you will leave my house tomorrow. Move out. '

Wang Bing was stunned and asked, "What do you mean?

" Literally. You don't come here again. We will never see each other again. "It was the first time Xiao Yiyu knew that being betrayed would be so uncomfortable, but he wouldn't admit it at all. Anyway, when he returned to the time and space repair station, he would forget everything that happened here, and he would not be sad for a long time. Then

he saw Wang Bing's eyes slowly turning red, and Wang Bing suddenly grabbed Xiao Yiyu's shirt and gritted his teeth:

I said that you should get out of my house, and we should not see each other in the future. Before we

finished speaking, Xiao Yiyu felt a fist hit him, and the fist was caught in the wind.)

Only a loud noise was heard, Xiao Yiyu The glass on the door of Yumenkou was shattered.

Xiao Yiyu's face paled in fright.

Why didn't he know that Wang Bing had such great strength before.

It seemed that before Wang Bing beat him, he was merciful.

Otherwise, he would have to be hospitalized directly.

Just when Xiao Yiyu was so frightened, and before he could recover, he was dragged to the sofa by Wang Bing. Duo

Wang Bing's eyes were scarlet, and he was angry: Has his heart been eaten by a dog!