monthly salary.

Didn't Wang Bing ask him to order?

Then of course he had to make Wang Bing bleed.

When he thought of how Wang Bing saw the bill at the checkout, Xiao Yiyu wanted to be amused, and asked him to pretend to be forceful again, to see if he would dare to ask him to say such things casually in the future.

The romantic western restaurant, the melodious violin music, and the night view of the whole city can be seen from the seat, everything is beautiful.

The only person sitting opposite him was Wang Bing.

At this moment, Wang Bing frowned. He held the knife and fork in his hand stiffly, and cut two steaks. Wang Bing was really fed up. He threw the knife and fork on the table and rang the service bell.

The waiter came over in a small suit and asked with a smile, "What help do you two need?"

Bring me a pair of chopsticks.

The waiter was stunned and smiled apologetically: 'Wang Bing pointed to the downstairs and said, "When I came up, I saw a convenience store not far away. Please go and buy me a pair of disposables." The

waiter After being slightly startled, within

ten minutes, the opposite of Xiao Yiyu became Wang Bing, who was eating spaghetti and steak with chopsticks.

Wang Bing is the only one in the Valentine's Day Western Restaurant. In this regard, Xiao Yiyu has nothing to say.

There is no price on the menu of Louis Restaurant

. When it was time to check out, when Wang Bing stood at the cashier and said, "You two spent a total of 4,258 yuan", he was surprised, and then he took out the bank card from his pocket and handed it to him without changing his face. cashier lady. 6154514023

Xiao Yiyu didn't see the joke he wanted to see, and of course he didn't hear Wang Bing's complaint about the high price.

Wang Bing became very silent.

This is the first time that Xiao Yiyu has the upper hand in the aura since the two have been together for so long, and he is quite proud.

Xiao Yiyu has traveled through so many planes and has experienced all kinds of life. Of course, he doesn't think too much about "being in a good position", "poor and wealthy", but after so long, he finally got the upper hand. It's really hard for Xiao Yiyu not to be a little arrogant.

After returning home, the silent Wang Bing pushed Xiao Yiyu onto the bed again.

Tonight's Wang Bing seemed to be holding his breath, fiercely and vigorously, making Xiao Yiyu almost cry.

You're crazy... ah,

"Take it easy, bastard! "

Fuck you!" At

night, after tossing for a long time.

When the tired Xiao Yiyu was about to fall asleep, he felt the man beside him lightly move his feet. Then, Xiao Yiyu

heard the sound of the balcony door being pulled open.

After a while, Wang Bing returned to the house with a cold air and the smell of smoke. Did you smoke on the

balcony?

The meal cost more than 4,000 yuan to stimulate Wang Bing so much?

Xiao Yiyu had such an idea while he was half asleep. After being hugged back into his arms by Wang Bing, he quickly fell asleep.

Early in the morning, Xiao Yiyu Wang Bing and Wang Bing were having breakfast when Wang Bing's phone rang.

Except for his two younger siblings, Wang Bing has nothing, especially real relatives. Generally, younger siblings call him after school at night

. Wang Bing rarely received calls. When

Wang Bing received the call, he listened to the person on the other end of the call: "Wang Bing, the construction site has started, if you still want to come over, come over in the next two days. "

"Well, good." I'll go after the resignation formalities here. "

Wang Bing cut off the phone and saw Xiao Yiyu pricked up his ears listening to the content of his call, and immediately said fiercely: "Mr. Han, let me tell you, even if I don't work as a security guard in Fujii, I won't move out. "

"You can't even think about me moving out." £9f50e9 is getting windy

again!

Xiao Yiyu is too lazy to take care of him and continue to eat

because he heard that Wang Bing is going to resign today, Xiao Yiyu is very happy, and it is rare that he is willing to take the initiative to drive Wang Bing-qi. go to company.

After arriving at the company, Wang Bing went to HR to go through the resignation procedures.

A person at the level of security does not need Han Teng to sign in person.

Xiao Yiyu had been standing by the window until around eleven o'clock in the afternoon, when he saw Wang Bing, the company boss, saying goodbye to several security guards.

The captain of the security was very reluctant to Wang Bing and said, "Do you have to go to the construction site to work? That work is dirty and tiring, how can it be easy for us to be a security guard here?"

I need money. "Wang Bing said:

"Yes!" The security guard remembered Wang Bing's younger brother and sister, and said:

"Thank you!"

Before Wang Bing left the company, he glanced at Han Teng's office in the Fujii building. I happened to see Han Teng standing at the window looking down. The economic gap between the two is like where the two are now, one is in the sky and the other is underground.

Wang Bing has never felt inferior.

But last night's meal , a meal of more than 4,000 yuan, he is really inferior. In the

past, Wang Bing's mentality was that if others have money, what does it have to do with me.

But I don't know when, Wang Bing began to find it difficult to put Han Teng in the pile of others. Li. 910440937