70

Bands.
_________________________

It was Thursday afternoon..and Jeongin was currently taking a walk by himself in the garden. There were many thoughts rushing through his head as he plugged red raspberries from their bushes, as he pushed the sour, fresh and sweet fruits into his mouth. Hyunjin was currently out shopping..or well getting groceries to be exact.

The sky was slightly covered with white and light grey clouds, the sun hidden between them, and only shined through when the clouds moved away from it. The weather was somewhat nice, it was to warm, nor breezy..but you could still feel the slow and cold afternoon.

One thing that sat on Jeongin's mind was how he managed to spend time here. It has been a few months since he first came here..he remembered the slightly gruesome event. But he came to like it..it was around the middle of May today, so that basically meant he has already spend plenty of time here, to know how this place somehow functions. But the tricky part was growing use to not having a phone on him. It's not a problem now, but sometimes he do miss having a small device in his hands to spend time on. To dig into and to ignore everyone..too bad..he really missed it.

That also made him think about home..his old home, with his parents, and not his stupid uncle and aunt. He remembered the warm soup they ate almost everyday, his mother judgemental statements and looks..how desperate she looked, wanting to seem like a family that was well off..even though it was crumbling to pieces. But he do miss her..she's his mom after all. He missed the hugs and kisses he got as a child before bed, her advice, her comforting words and voice whenever he cried..he sure do miss every single thing about it.

His father too..sure he was barely home, and barely really thought of his family..he focused on having shared shelter, food, and entertainment..he wasn't dad like, but he felt like a good friend at time..and yes he felt like sometimes when he spoke with his dad, as if he were talking to a stone..but that was a big problem, he could complain either advice nor life saving lessons..even though he wasn't listened to.

But it meant a lot for him, that he had a person who couldn't give anymore fuck about him..and to have another person who couldn't decide whether he was a waste of dreams or a perfect puppet to keep. He himself felt like a nobody, and a puppet to himself..he wasn't any better than them...that was reality right?

"I'm so stupid" he shook his head, looking at the sky. Small droplets of water started falling from the now deeper gray colored sky, with the sun completely gone. "Fuck" he cursed beneath his breath, as he went towards the door and stepped in..grabbing a warm blanket immediately as he wrapped it around his body, feeling the warm trap his body.

He sat on the couch, the cat jumping on it after him, it surprised him at first..but he slowly smiled when the cat laid itself on top of him, curling up against his stomach..and there he waited quietly..For Hyunjin to retrieve back home.
________________________

Thank you for 400 views!