91

Dishonesty.
_______________________

Jeongin sat on the ground by the coffee table, book in his hands as he read through the endless chapters. It's been 4 days since he picked up that Rosemary from the ground, he remembered planting it in a pot at Felix's house, who ended up questioning why he chose that barely grown Rosemary, finding it odd and unusual to do so. But he got no reply from the younger as he continued to take his leave, leaving Felix to take care of the plant by himself.

Jeongin didn't mind it, and distracted most of his thoughts by reading books for endless of hours, while Hyunjin was working. He didn't particularly seek attention from the older, and rather avoided his presence. He didn't want to think about leaving, but he knew it would happen sooner or later. And therefor he wanted to distract himself from the thought of the older. He loved Hyunjin to much to even think of letting go, but further attention would indeed ruin him ten times more than it already would.

Sighing he rubbed his temples as he read the final chapter of the book, putting it away on the table as he brushed the black cat on his thighs.

He didn't like how Felix talked to him the other day, how he could dare stating facts to bring him down. He hated how he had to mention it over and over again. Felix was definitely someone he wouldn't miss.

After he stood up and let the tired cat stroll off him, Hyunjin walked into the living room. Giving Jeongin a small smile before embracing the boy in his arms, kissing his lips gently and passionately. Jeongin melted at the bare touch, feeling himself grow addicted.

He knew he shouldn't be enjoying kisses when he was planning on leaving the innocent male who did so much for him. He knew it wasn't fair, but it was the rightest of the wrongs he had to do.

It gave him a headache just by thinking about it. The mare thought of him betraying the taller. He truly was the evil one here..the one that pulled every little string apart from everybody. He ruined this place, he knew it. He couldn't let himself do such things, so drowning in the temporary love from the taller was a guilty pleasure of his, but he let it happen, letting himself enjoy the small and only peaceful part of him.

He drowned completely, letting the kiss take his heart and ripping it apart. It was for the best, it really was..leaving was a choice of his, and he chose it, so drowning in the pathetic love was the wrongs of wrong, but the rightest of rights. He, himself, was the villain in his own story..a story he didn't deserve to be apart of.

"You're so beautiful, gosh, it takes so much to not devour you right now" Hyunjin growled beneath his breath.

So oblivious and pathetic, so innocent to the whole act that felt like it wasn't by choice. Jeongin wanted to cry in pure agony, but he didn't deserve it..no beast shall cry, no villain shall show a pathetic emotion. Therefor, he swallowed all his dignity, and let the taller devour him, to take that piece of sin he owned for a moment, and brought it even closer to himself.

"I love you Hyunjin" Jeongin smiled sadly, not wanting to let the kissing end. So he kissed him again, holding his tears back as he brought the painful moment closer and closer to a painful memory.