4

Honest.
_________________________

This was honestly just so confusing. Jeongin attempted to create a plan in his head. He came to the conclusion that with the condition of his foot, he knew he must wait a bit of time before eventually starting to actually think of a plan. But he just didn't know what to do.

If he was located hours away from the church, then he wouldn't imagine how far the nearest city was located. And considering the fact that he was currently deep inside the mountain, in a place that man consider magical or some shit.

He honestly believed everything and everyone was against him, and it really frustrated him. Sure he did wish to run away..but not exactly get lost in not only the forest, but a whole fucking mountain. And the fact there was zero technology out here legitimately did not bring him any form for help.

But atleast he got to take a shower, and wear some clean clothes that was not only too big for him, but made him look overly pathetic. But he was clean right? Not a single sprinkle of dirt was left on him, but he still looked pathetic in the oversized sweater and some big jeans that looked pretty much just baggy on him.

"I'm sorry that I don't have any clothes that fit you properly..but it'll do for awhile" He spoke, letting the smaller sit on the couch as he inspected his foot with caution.

Yes, he did seem genuinely nice, but also seemed pretty dumb too..or well that's just how Jeongin perceived people in general.

"I forgot to introduce myself by the way" He spoke, as he attempted to turn the boy's foot but only earned a whine from him. "Sorry..my name is Hyunjin, and as stupid as it may sound to your human ears, I'm an 19 year old witch" He spoke, not minding the weird glare he got from the smaller boy, who could pretty much not concentrate on anything but the pain in his foot.

He could just feel it pounding, the way he couldn't move it without yelping in pain. Why the fuck did he have to be so fucking stubborn and independent? Why couldn't he have stayed in the the small town and search for people, instead of letting his curious mind wander all over the place?

"You better be fucking kidding me. Just help me get home as soon as possible, I won't tolerate being stuck here another minute" He stated, sighing as the latter, or well, Hyunjin started wrapping the bandage around his foot.

"That as soon as possible, may lay a few days ahead, depending on how well you are to take care of your foot" Hyunjin spoke, letting it rest a bit higher up than the boy's chest. "Until now, you'd be stuck here..I can already sense your an impatient kid, so spare some of that restlessness till your foot is healed properly" He spoke, as he walked around the table towards a small can of water.

Jeongin just seemed to be in deep thought. He didn't wanna stay at all, but it was definitely for the sake of his own fucking health. He definitely caught a fever while laying on the cold and dirty ground, completely soaked in cold rain water.

But he was highly against listening to the male beside him, not understanding the purpose of actually staying there. Yes he needed to let his health come first, but he was already sick of this place.

He was sick of how many fucking plants that was located everywhere, and the fact that he had nothing on him that included technology. The man didn't even have a goddamn TV, what did he even spend his time on when he got bored.

"You claim that your a witch right? Why can't you just fucking teleport me home or atleast to the nearest city" Jeongin scoffed.

He hated being so rude, he indeed did. But it wasn't his fault that partly everyone, was seemingly getting on his nerves.

"That's not how it works. I can't just snap my fingers and then boom, you'd be home. You have quite a temperament, ever thought of working with it?" Hyunjin responded, taking slight offense to the boy who just obnoxiously degraded the power he held.

"No, but why do you even have so many fucking plants..they're annoying and die out easily" He groaned, letting out another complaint.

It was no lie that he definitely learned well from his family. But could he help it? No he couldn't, he was filled up with so many thoughts, that behaving properly wasn't something that seemed to cross his mind very soon.

"They're refreshing to have around. You must be really bad at keeping plants if they died quickly. This place isn't that bad as you think kid, you just need to get used to the surroundings and open up your eyes. Plants are great therapy for people like you, you should try it" He spoke, humming as he continued taking care of the many annoying plants that were practically everywhere.

"I find my phone therapeutic, but yeah you don't have that kind of things here witch boy" Jeongin rolled his eyes as he stared up at the ceiling.

"You never got to learn how to live life properly, did you?".