19

Waiting.
__________________________

Hyunjin woke up with a weird gut feeling in his stomach, telling him something wasn't right. He usually wouldn't pay much mind to it, but he really felt the need to check if Jeongin was alright. He was scared that his condition may have worsened, cause even though he could walk practically fine, Hyunjin still had a feeling that something wasn't right.

So he quietly got out of bed, looking at the small clock on the bedside table with furrowed brows.

3 AM.

It was late, but only an hour away from when he usually woke up to start his morning. But today something just didn't sit right with him. There was a crippling feeling that something just wasn't right.

With that feeling now not leaving his body, and that his mind is stuck on the worst pace possibly, he left the room, urging to go check up on Jeongin..as he entered the living room, about to call out his name when he stopped dead in his tracks, eyes scanning the surroundings of the room, and the clearly empty couch.

The blanket laid on the couch, not exactly neatly, the pillow showed that someone clearly sat there, but no sign of Jeongin. He didn't wanna think far, so he checked the bathroom, knocking three times incase he actually was in there..but he knew that was very unlikely.

"Jeongin?" He called out gently, looking at the door, a frown appearing on his face as he felt his blood run cold.

Seeing that the door wasn't locked made him feel all sorts of emotions. First he was really worried, but he also felt a bit of anger and betrayal..he never expected the kid to leave like that, especially during the night. So he directly looked at the shoes cabinet, his shoes were gone too.

That was enough to make him grab his coat, a scarf, gloves and some shoes before hurrying out the door to go search the most possible place he went into.

The forest.

The forest was ginormous, it'll take days to get to the nearest city on feet, and not only was it big, but extremely dangerous to be in as well. Sure there was territories, there was the wolves territory, which was located closer to the cliffs, then the vampires, which is a pretty big territory, and would mainly be located against the caves but all the way to the mid forest..and to say, they aren't very delighted to have unwelcomed guest in their territory. Some of the fatties had small villages too, it was a nice bright and happy place..they were more warm and kind hearted, but that'll mean Jeongin should have to be walking south to get there, their territory contained a lot of small villages, connected to each other, but that wasn't a place to worry about.

He was mainly concerned about the wolves and vampires. The vampires living in town was relatively tamed and rich, not rich rich, but it means they grew up around the town buildings and the people, and they have supplies to survive one, other than the ones in the forest having to chase down their own meals.

But he knew he had to atleast search their towns territory before he'd eventually step into places he shouldn't be unless invited..but he was sure some of his friends wouldn't have the biggest mind to a little visit.

But none of that calmed his mind down, he needed to find the boy in an instance, especially if he walked the completely wrong way in general. But then again, he had hopes that the boy walked south or west, sure west wasn't that great neither since men usually aren't a common sight there..but it was better than north. Where both the vampires and werewolves territories were located.

He just hoped the boy is safe right now, even though that would be very unlikely, especially when the wind keeps picking up, giving hyunjin a bad feeling that a bit of rain was on it's way.