69

Punctuation.
________________________

"How long does it need?" Jeongin looked at the oven, frowning his brows as he looked at the cake that rose slowly from the pan it was in. Looking at Hyunjin with softer eyes.

He loved how he finally accepted Hyunjin, he may not accept people quickly, and may recall being rude and obnoxious. But being given a chance has really had an affect on him. Jeongin smiled as he made eyes contact with the older, not concentrating on the plastic bag filled with frosting in his hands. Mind completely captivated by Hyunjin.

"15 more minutes, and then it should be good..need help?" Hyunjin smiled, looking at the calender behind Jeongin, sighing once again. He haven't marked the day Jeongin was going to meet Chan, he didn't want Jeongin to worry..he wanted peaceful days, so Hyunjin delivered that as much as possible.

He went up behind the younger and grabber his wrists, guiding the plastic bag filled with frosting towards the round bottom pieced cake, and instructed Jeongin what to do slowly and carefully. Jeongin just allowed Hyunjin's hands to guide his own, following the rhythm slowly and precise. The small circles of frosting was on, and now it was time for the second layer. Jeongin furrowed his brows.

"Who is this cake even for?" Jeongin questioned, sighing as he finally let go of the frosting filled bag.

Hyunjin chuckled at how red and shaky the younger's hands were, before placing the bag filled with frosting down on the table carefully. And proceeded to grab the younger's hands.

"It's for Felix, the fairies and elfs have gotten together to make deals..and they are finally finishing it off, so it's kind of like a celebration cake" Hyunjin explained, showing one of the strawberries into his mouth.

"They weren't friends?" Jeongin questioned turning around to look at Hyunjin with a skeptical look. "Aren't they practically the same thing?".

Hyunjin chuckled as he shook his head, tightening his arms sound the younger so he couldn't escape.

"They weren't..they had complications with the Rosemary..Fairies like Felix use the Rosemary a lot, since it's natural for the Rosemary to grand fairies wishes and luck. But they also worked a lot with the elfs, so the two villages practically split up in two section, for really no reason. They didn't wanna share anything with each other at that point. Felix wasn't born when that happened, so it's natural for him and the newer generation of elfs and fairies to get along" Hyunjin explained, telling Jeongin a few details of what happened.

Jeongin couldn't help but to think about Felix. Whenever his name was mentioned he sort of thought about him personally. Especially because of how odd his personality is. He remembered playing a few games with Felix a while ago, but when he slept in the shed..Felix was like a whole other person.

"I think Felix is weird" He blurted out, not really caring how bad it sounded. He wanted to know why Felix was the way he is, especially considering that the way he changes, scares him.

"Felix..is indeed weird. It had taken me years to try and understand him, but I actually let it slide..I didn't want to spend time on figuring out Felix's odd behaviors, and decided to just focus on speaking with him on a friend level. I know I shouldn't tell secrets to him, and I know I can't tell him a lot of deep things..but Felix is located somewhere in my heart, since I knew him so long" Hyunjin spoke, caressing the younger's cheeks softly. "Felix is Felix..no one can change that".