56

Strength.
________________________

The days passed by them quickly, and never has Jeongin dared to mention anything about the Rosemary. His questions were answered that day, and he didn't really dare to ask further. But he was concerned for Hyunjin, he could feel the distance between them grow rapidly, and he almost lost himself a few times. He still felt sorry for how stupid he was to argue with, but he knew that bringing anything bad up wouldn't really result in something positive.

Though he did find himself out in the garden more often, looking at the many pretty tulips and roses that sill decorated the garden. And the many daisies growing from the grass was definitely not something that seemed to surprise him.

Jeongin have had this feeling that he's been wanting to step closer to Hyunjin, but even the most smallest step near him, made his heart beat rapidly..he thought it was just pure anxiety from the argument, but his heart knew it was something else. And he hated that pounding feeling so much, cause he ended up isolated himself away from the who seemed to actually want to talk to him for once.

Jeongin seemed to be in awe of the many flowers surrounding him, wanting to badly plug on of them and put it behind his ear. But he thought it would be sad if he suddenly just ruined the bush of roses looking so beautifully red.

He sighed not really knowing what to do, he felt hopeless..he should really talk to hyunjin, but he felt stupid, he just wanted to feel seen again, to feel understood and happy. Right now he was just confused. And that tore him apart endlessly.

Though his thoughts broke when he heard the sound of the rose bush rustling, eyes widening for a second as it sort of scared him..but he flinched even harder when he felt a hand tuck his hair behind his ear, placing something hard yet soft behind his ear. He looked up immediately, taken aback by the sudden skin ship. And he was met with a pair of beautiful brown orbs that he could easily sink into.

"It suits you..you've been sitting out here a lot recently..haven't you?" Hyunjin spoke with a small smile plastered on his face, his hands supporting his weight as he leaned a bit back. "Your also awfully quiet..are you sure you're okay?" He continued, looking concerned at the younger.

"Let's just not go there..let it be in the past, that was all a mistake.." Jeongin spoke, eyes moving from Hyunjin's to the ground.

He wasn't going to be prepared to talk about that incident again..it really seemed to make a huge gap between them that neither of them like.

"That's okay...but it's been awhile since we left the house together, shouldn't we sit somewhere..and judt hangout?" Hyunjin proposed, catching the attention of the younger.

"Your not busy right nor are you?" Jeongin questioned.

"You're more important right now".
_________________________

I might change the description of this book, cause I'm pretty sure no one understands the meaning behind the current description.