77

Mercy.
_______________________

Tw: Smut.
_______________________

"I'm glad you told me to take some time off" Hyunjin spoke, caressing circles on Jeongin's back, who smiled in response. "That really relieved me" He smiled, wrapping his arms around him slowly.

"Really? I think I can help relieve you some more" Jeongin smiled softly, looking at Hyunjin who was clearly flustered by the said comment. His grip tightened around the younger, when he sat up, one hand supporting on his chest.

"Quite confident aren't you?" Hyunjin smiled, caressing the younger's thighs gently.

Jeongin just smiled with a look of mischief decorating his soft face, gently rolling his hips on top of the younger to tease. He didn't feel that shameful for doing so, they've done it before..sure it was once, but it wouldn't hurt to try again.

"Why? We've done this once before..I'm not ashamed, unless you are?" Jeongin spoke, challenging the older who's eyes immediately darkened.

A smirk replaced Hyunjin's smile, his hands moving the younger's body back and forth. Eyebrows raising as he looked at a slightly surprised Jeongin.

"What did you say? Hm?..I'll gladly let you satisfy me, let's see if you really can challenge me" Hyunjin chuckled, watching as Jeongin whimpered at how slowly Hyunjin grinded against the younger. "Look, you're already overwhelmed..only for simply rolling our hips together..do you really think you could to ride me? To satisfy me?" Hyunjin continued, looking at Jeongin with piercing eyes.

Jeongin knew Hyunjin could be competitive, he knew he was unpredictable, he could change in the speed of a second..and that's what he liked about the taller, he wasn't that careless..but he indeed was challenging.

"O-of course, idiot" Jeongin spat, taking everything in his will to lift his hips, to where Hyunjin couldn't reach.

Even though he liked it, he didn't like Hyunjin working today, he wanted to prove he atleast could do something to help. He sure could fuck himself on Hyunjin, and he sure could satisfy him while doing so too. Jeongin was confident, but he needed to stay put, and not feel too sensitive..he knew the boundary between is sensitivity, and he knew that one specific move, could make him become a helpless sub..so he needed to not get distracted.

So he decided to bend down forward, planting his lips onto Hyunjin as he kissed him with passion, his injured hand guided the taller's hands to his pants, wanting help to unbutton them, since he needed to support himself with his free hand. Hyunjin smirked against his lips, gently unbuttoning the younger's pants as he proceeded to help slipping them off his body. Jeongin pulled away with a gentle smile, pulling the last bit of his pants fully off his body.

"You look precious like this.." Hyunjin smirked, knowing that Jeongin felt flustered by the said compliment.

Jeongin's goal was to stay as focused on satisfying Hyunjin..while Hyunjin's goal was to break Jeongin into submission, to test his capability.

"Shut up, you aren't allowed to speak" Jeongin spoke annoyed by Hyunjin's attempt.

"Spilling orders much now, huh?" Hyunjin spoke, receiving as slight hit on his arms.

Jeongik ignored the taller's comment, his free hand going down to his pants button, to unbutton them. He looked up at Hyunjin for permission, who just smirked with a slight nod, scoffing a few seconds later.

"For fuck sake Hyunjin" Jeongin groaned as he managed to slip the pants off of Hyunjin's body, pulling his underwear along.

Hyunjin's bare bottom half was exposed, his already hard dick that seemed to leak a tiny bit, looking slightly red from the head to the base. Hyunjin just smirked, waiting for Jeongin's next move. Who was slightly debating what to do next..he held the power right now, but he thought to much with his head, that it annoyed him.