57

Speciality.
________________________

Jeongin felt his heart flutter by the words Hyunjin told him previously. They were currently in the local park, on a blanket as they ate fruits and berries from Hyunjin's garden. The words made him feel special, seen and just overall validated. He couldn't help but to love that feeling so much, he felt important for once..like he actually mattered, just by those few words.

Of course Hyunjin was indeed a charming man, but he had never actually feeled that validated before. Sure his been called baby, dude his been getting kisses before..but knowing that he was more important than something, Hyunjin himself have worked hard to build..made him indeed feel important.

He didn't know why he seemed to melt to the fact that someone actually paid attention too him, if it was in the past..at his uncle and aunts house, he never really cared whether if attention was put on it..in fact he wanted to escape it. But it was different now, he didn't know whether someone actually longed to search for him since he dissappear in the mountains months ago. But he was sort of happy? Not because he got left and ran away, but more because he realized things he actually needed more than the things he already owned.

It sounded weird to him, but he was more than willing to actually pick up the pieces of traces he left behind..and focus on his newer life here with the taller..which seemed to not go that downhill.

Positive thinking for once? Let's not take that for granted.

"So..I wanna hear about your life before all of this-" Hyunjin spoke but immediately interrupted by the younger.

"What is there to know? I thought I've already told you about my family" Jeongin spoke, questioning why Hyunjin wanted to know about how he used to live life when he wasn't trapped here..not that he minded being trapped here.

"I don't wanna hear about your family..I wanna know about you. What did you like back then, what did you usually spend your time on..school? Perhaps work?" Hyunjin explained, looking at the younger with a soft tinted smile, his eyes smiling along made it feel ten times more sincere.

Jeongin's breath hitched. He was indeed happy that Hyunjin wanted to know more about him as a person, and not just his past. But the problem was that he wasn't anyone..without his past, he had nothing in life he had achieved so far. No goals, no praises..just pure disappointment, that was why he hated the thought of going back.

He had nothing to brag about. He was good to sit on his phone, watching YouTube, liking peoples fotos on Instagram, chatting on snapshot with strangers who felt just as lonely as himself. He never got an A in school, he failed 90% of the test he even had, he slacked off, sleeping and dozing off in class. At home he had to listen to fighting, criticism, and problems surrounded him everywhere.

It was always 'do that', 'do this'. Never any form of comfort, no one checked up  on him, no one cared enough to even ask if he slept well, if he ate..that's why he shut everyone out, that's why he never slept, that's why his slacked of in class. He had no reason to be kind to people, who couldn't even treat him with just the smallest smile to begin with.

"Well, there isn't much. I never participated in school, I've never had a job..I never socialized with anyone, other than lonely kids on snapchat..I've mainly sat on my bed, scrolling through social media's.. I guess that's my talent" Jeongin spoke as he plugged a basic daisy from the ground, beside the blanket.

"What's snapchat?" Hyunjin frowned at unusual word that spilled from the younger's lips.

"It's..an app, on your phone..you use it mainly to contact people and text them" Jeongin explained, a bit weirded out having to tell a 20 year old what snapchat is.

"Uh..".

"To say, i wouldn't have e any friends without that app..".