61

Diamond.
_______________________

"Sooo, your dating" Felix spoke as he sipped on his smoothie, looking at the two males in front of him.

They were located at the towns grill. Jeongin was further surprised to see how old school this place really was. There was no sign of electronics anywhere. No smart screen for advertisements, only square piece of cardboard with the brands logo and slogan on, along with a nice menu list, that should be enough to attract costumers. Their register wasn't like the once in the super market in Seoul, where he remembered being able to scan his own groceries. they had old ones, were you'd need to press buttons with numbers on it, kind of like a calculator, to register the price of items.

"Shut up Felix, we're not that far yet" Hyunjin groaned as he gently banged his head on their table. Jeongin looked around with a blush tinted in his face as his hands were secretly holding Hyunjin's beneath the table.

"C'mon, I walked in on both of you kissing..like you knew I was on my way and decided to make out in a restaurant" Felix spoke as he Sasser back at the taller who only groaned more at that thought.

"We weren't making out, it was just a peck" Jeongin spoke as he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

Felix just played that off, sipping on his drink with a smug smile on his face. "By the way..have you heard Chan is back?" Felix suddenly spoke, catching the attention of Hyunjin who immediately raised his head, color draining from his face.

"Shit" his cursed beneath his breath, looking at a very confused Jeongin.

"Yep..I know you have deals and shit going on with him, but like Jeongin wouldn't be safe living at your place. Especially knowing how often he usually- or well, used to visit" Felix giggled, seeming to love the small trouble going on "Jeongin is dead meat if he figures out".

Jeongin's blood ran cold at that, looking at Hyunjin in concern, after Felix spat those words. After getting to know Felix more, Jeongin realized that Felix is quite special..he can be totally normal the first minute, but if something dangerous seems to appear, his the first taking interest in it with a smile. Like it was some sort of television show.

"Uh- Hyunjin-".

"Chan is an old friend of mine. Him and his team have just returned back after a trip towards the north, hunting dears for their end of spring feast.." Hyunjin spoke, bringing the smaller closer as he held him by the waist, situating him between his thighs. "He..he is well, a vampire..the head of pretty much them all, but I'll make sure that not a single scratch will end up on you" Hyunjin spoke, anxiously bouncing his legs.

Hyunjin definitely felt anxious about Chan. He knew now that he is back, he would immediately approach his house and smell the sweet lingering of Jeongin, aka a human in there..and Hyunjin knew that Jeongin was indeed dead if Chan even put a single hand on his shoulder.

He definitely had to talk to Chan first about the younger.

"Can't you like..take Jeongin with you?" Hyunjin spoke, looking at Felix with big begging eyes.

"A human? In a fairy village?" Felix asked, looking at the taller nodding his head. "I had him stay last time because it was an emergency..and he needed medical help. But he isn't hurt or in for medical needs..a human in a fairy village can't do" Felix spoke, shaking his head in denial.

"Please Felix, your the only one apart from me he knows and trusts here..please just one night, till I get this talked out with Chan".

Felix looked at the younger who was directly confused. He didn't know nor understand the danger of the mentioned man, and he didn't get why it was such a big deal, but he felt anxious knowing that Hyunjin was desperate to hid him from the said man.

"Okay..a night will do, but then only one night!" Felix warned, looking at the two with a concerned look.