41

Kiss.
_________________________

Jeongin was taken aback, but his mind was foggy and messy unknowingly wanting to feel the taller used close. He wanted Hyunjin's hands on his waist or hip, he wanted Hyunjin to hold him firmly, no matter what situation, right now he just wanted to be hold tightly.

His breath got caught in his throat, but his mind was wandering of to somewhere else. He couldn't take the way Hyunjin's gaze lowered to his lips, eyes darkening as he looked back up into Jeongin's eyes, they way the shined so beautifully, the way he looked so ethereal.

"Pretty please?" Jeongin spoke shortly after, feeling how heavy the atmosphere was, he wanted Hyunjin's lips on his, he wanted to sit on his thighs while he held him tightly, lips on his..he wanted to feel that for some reason, and he didn't really know why it had to be Hyunjin.

Hyunjin fixated his gaze on his lips again, mind taking over like a storm that was unbearable to hold up against.

"Yes....yes you can" Hyunjin whispered, not knowing where to put himself, he slowly leaned in, watching the younger close his eyes..clearly over the edge, scared to be thrown off. "Or..do you want me..to kiss you?" Hyunjin spoke, caressing Jeongin's cheek with his fingers, smoothing his way around Jeongin's face.

"Please?" Jeongin spoke, not really knowing if that was what he really wanted. He hated thinking about what would happen after the kiss, if he would fall apart once again.

But not enough words were shared, as he felt the older move his hand to his chin, turning it to make him look at him eyes dropping to his lips when they came into view.

They were barely even inches apart, feeling each other's hot breath on their lips, mind dazed and hearts big like a castle when Hyunjin leaned in, connecting their lips, closing the stupid gap between them. Jeongin kept low, pulling himself more together as he gained confidence, taking his part of the kiss as he kissed back, eyes closed and relaxed loving the feeling of trusting someone with his body, even if it meant it was just his lips.

Jeongin felt even more satisfied when he felt himself being lifted onto Hyunjin's thighs, straddling him as they deepened the kiss. The kiss wasn't lustful, it was soft gentle and quite passionate. Like exploring each others body to an extend they felt happy.

He felt at peace in the taller's arms, breathing in through his nose for as long as he could hold, knowing that he felt the need to pull apart.

Jeongin pulled away first, his body heaving up and down as he was panting slightly, looking down at Hyunjin who held him tightly, probably not planning on letting him go. He felt slight guilt wake up inside of him, but he didn't want to feel that way, he didn't wanna feel guilty for kissing Hyunjin, he wanted more..he wanted to kiss him for so long that the word guilt had not meaning to him.

So that what he did, he leaned in once again, tracing his lips above Hyunjin's gasping slightly when he felt a hand on his waist, grabbing it gently as it was a form to hold him in place, to keep him calm. They both wanted more, but they were both desperate for two different reasons. One who wanted guilt to go away, he wanted to enjoy the moment and not feeling guilty foroving someone. The other though, was something that laid deeply buried in Hyunjin's heart, something he soon would tell the younger..soon.