22

Point.
___________________________

Jeongin winced as the bright light shined right into his eyes, causing him to close them in an instant as he was engulfed by the darkness again. He decided to sit upright, his back hurting quite a lot but chose to ignore the pain shooting through his body. Instead he opened his eyes slowly, as he looked down onto himself, wondering why he felt so cold.

Only then it made sense, he was wearing nothing but sweatpants. He confusedly looked around in an instance, putting his hands on the soft piece of mattress he was sat on, immediately pushing his weak and pained body off of it, limbing towards the open window by the wall to his left as he eagerly looked out. all he saw was the same old place as before, but he was on the inside this time. he paid attention to the fact that he clearly remembered fainting outside a port, that he assumed led into the village, though the frown on face became deeper as he spotted people walking around outside carelessly.

he could feel the pounding in his head, causing him to clench his eyes close for a second. he felt miserable, he didn't get a second without pure pain rushing through his body..and by now he started wondering how he even was alive. He clearly remembers hitting his head hard on a rock, how come he still be able to see and feel stuff..how was he not dead yet? it confused him and he certainly wasn't feeling so well, so how was he actually he actually breathing fresh air in through his nose.

"Oh your awake" A voice spa

one, that disturbed further thoughts to come running back and forth, eyes darting to the source of the voice. In an instant he felt pure deja vu hit him, his eyes stuck on the blonde male in front of him, eyes widen as he saw the pair of fairy like wings on his back. he wasn't nearly as tall as Hyunjin, and you could easily tell them apart..but something about this boy reminded him so much of Hyunjin and he didn't know why.

"You don't talk much? well i'm Felix, i found you passed out on the ground and i noticed you were injured..i'm not a professional in for healing and medical things, but i called one of our witches too come help-" Felix spoke quietly as he went back to focus on the small ducks running everywhere. but eventually getting caught of by Jeongin.

"Witches? I thought there was only one per town.." Jeongin whispered, eyes stuck in a small glare not giving a friendly impression.

"Well it usually is that way, but these two are newly married..which is odd for witches..but yeah...where are you from?" Felix spoke a smile on his face as he caught the four ducks one by one, petting two of them slowly.

Jeongin spaced out, he didn't know what to answer, should he keep it real and say he was from seoul?..But in reality he came from Hyunjin's town..he thought for a while before answering.

"It's a long explanation..i originate from seoul, but my family went to a funeral in some town that starts with Raven or whatever..and i ended up in Glassglow" Jeongin spat in one breath, completely out of his mind as he forgot he spoke to a fucking butterfly or some shit.

"Wait-..You are a human??!!" Felix exclaimed eyes wide as he gasped. "How the fuck did you even come so far?! No wonder your injured!" He continued on and on, stopping as he heard the bell ring. Jeonging watched as he stood up to go take the door, eyes watching Felix closely.