55

Reckless.
_______________________

Jeongin sat back down on the couch with a heavy sigh, looking at Hyunjin from behind the window, seeing how his drowsy face looked at the pretty flowers he had just plugged. Jeongin couldn't help but to feel sort of bad, he didn't know if he owed an apology or not..he didn't like to see Hyunjin upset like that, so he knew better, and that was to stand up and owe him atleast a hug.

He didn't mind grabbing a pair of slippers, he just stepped directly outside his feet coming in contact with the green grass immediately..painting his gray socks slightly green, as dirt of course covered his feet a tiny bit. He sighed yet again as he watched the older sit by himself. For some reason hebseemed to despise that sight, he didn't like seeing him sit there, in his own company. Mainly because it reminded him about his own personal experience, but he really didn't feel like thinking about that.

"Hey.." He slowly approached, deciding to take a seat beside the taller who got startled by the sudden presence of the younger..which he didn't really mind. "I..I am really sorry if I may have pressured you too much yesterday..I didn't mean to, I just wanted to know..I know it's a bad reason, but I mean..I'm stubborn I guess, quite on the bad side" Jeongin rambled, not knowing what to do with his words. He didn't know shit about what he was talking about, he just needed to spit random words.

He felt his hand shake as he placed it on Hyunjin's shoulder, gaining even more of the taller's attention..Jeongin hated comforting other people, he didn't know how to do so. He would always fumble with his words, attempt to make the tense atmosphere less..tense.

But no matter what he said or did, he still managed to screw himself over..so maybe quiet was probably something he should become.

"Do you think I'm mad at you?" Hyunjin spoke curiously, eyes furrowing slightly.

"Maybe just a tiny bit?...." Jeongin mumbled loudly, sighing as he gazed up at the sky..not seeing even the smallest sign of a cloud above them.

"I'm not mad...just a bit frustrated..not at you, but about most things..I just don't want you to get involved with everything that is bad..I didn't fully tell what the Rosemary was..I was busy rambling about the basics of it.." Hyunjin spoke, trying to get himself under control again.

He hated one thing..the Rosemary, he wanted to explain the killing monster behind it..but what was the point? He had explained enough right? He wouldn't be able to explain further..that'll exhaust him..he just wanted Jeongin to be happy, but he felt as if that he himself held the responsibility of making Jeongin happy..at it for some reason tore himself apart.

There was so much he wanted with the younger..especially after the kiss. He knew the kiss yesterday was horrible, it was all empty and it was his own fault..but he wanted Jeongin to feel how much he actually cared..but he didn't know how, and that seemed to mostly be on his mind.
________________________

This was short and terrible, like my grades..btw got 3 piercings-.