90

Curses.
________________________

Judging by the looks of it, the Rosemary must be very..dead. they were walking on an empty, dried up mark, dead trees surrounding them as they walked towards a small field filled with the curseful plant. And was Jeongin going to approach it for answers?

Yes..yes he was.

Something deep inside of him told him to not go, but the urge of finding answers he longed for was important. He didn't knee how any of this shit went, so he followed Felix carefully and precise. And with precise, he legitimately followed each footstep, move and turn, walking in a clear exact line behind Felix, incase he would fuck up..something that was a very "special" talent of his.

"So the way it works is..you plug one of the Rosemaries, if it doesn't butch, it is not the right Rosemary. You'd usually have to pick the one you're drawn too, then we'll go an plant it at my house..it'll take a while, maybe a week for it to grow..flowers would start to bloom on the plant, and get specific amounts of petals on them. The amount of petals and the colors really matters a lot..then we'll go on quite a walk, I'd have to ask Hyunjin for permission first, or else I'd go alone. But we need to meet an elder woman there, who'd give you the best advice. She is associated with the Rosemary, and is the core to the Rosemary itself. She planted all of the Rosemary that once been on this field, ever since the war 132 years ago" Felix explained, looking at Jeongin with furrowed brows.

"Doesn't really seem too complicated..just patience and even more patience" Jeongin shrugged and looked around.

"Jeongin, a human have never done this before. The core to the Rosemary can see what we're doing right now, I would advice you to not make dumb replies. What we are doing is history, a human has never been near glassglow, it is too deep inside the forest for most humans to survive. It's hard getting here if you don't have specified equipments. You, have changed more than you thought you would" Felix replied with arms crossed, a serious facade on his face.

Jeongin frowned. What did he change? He was simply living? Attempting to find peace and quiet away from the modern world, which of course didn't seem to work.

"What do you mean..what have I managed to change, the nine months of living here? I'm a mare human".

"Hyunjin..you've managed to do Hyunjin. There is so much you need to know yet, if staying is something you want. Hyunjin can't stay ignorant to that fact. Just because he is powerful, doesn't mean he can favor you due to you being the little boyfriend of his. You need to take responsibility..you and Hyunjin can't be together Jeongin..I know you love him and that he loves you. But you don't belong here, I would love to be you're friend..but I can't. I've enjoyed times together with you where we had fun, but I've never grown attached to it, knowing that you aren't supposed to be here at all.." Felix spoke, looking at Jeongin with a stern look.

Jeongin didn't need to be told he didn't belong in Glassglow, nor with Hyunjin. He knew that very well, and didn't plan to stay much longer neither. He knew it would ruin his life emotionally, but nothing was wrong with a peaceful leave. He knew that the Rosemary would tell him to fuck off, but if it was all he needed to reassure to not continue staying, he'd gladly leave.

"You don't need to tell me that Felix. I'm very aware of what I am to you and Hyunjin. Don't think you're fucking special for telling me so, cause I've thought everything through. So just shut you're mouth before I do for you" Jeongin spoke through gritted teeth, leaving Felix quiet for a while.

"Just plug it, so we can leave" Felix complained, turning away not wanting to know what kind of Rosemary Jeongin plugged. Leaving the younger to choose a Rosemary to put in the basket.

Jeongin skipped around looking at the dried, thristy Rosemary. He did try to plug one, but it didn't butch at all. So he skipped around some more, feeling no attraction to any of them. Until a lighter shade of green Rosemary caught his eyes. At first he avoided it, thinking it wasn't fully grown, which it of course wasn't..but his eyes kept looking at the young Rosemary, eyes stuck on the tiny spikes it had. Something about it seeming untouchable excited him. So knowing he indeed was drawn to the plant, he reached out to touch it, placing the basket he held on the ground beside it. It was located a bit far from the others, so there was plenty of room to not ruin the other plants, by sitting on the ground.

Hid hands wrapped around the plant and winced slightly, feeling the spikes of the plants bury in his skin..but he wanted that plant, so he held himself up, digging the plant up from the ground as blood dripped from his hand. Once he got the plant up, he knew it was the right one. He place the in the basket with a sigh, standing up on his legs as he let the blood drip from his hand, grabbing the basket with the bloody hands as he walked up to Felix.

"Let's get the fuck out of here" Jeongin spoke, walking ahead of Felix, letting the boy process his first before catching up.