7

Time.
__________________________

"Goodmorning" a small voice could be heard from not to far away, causing the boy who had just woken up, to look around to spot whoever made that sweet morning calm.

And of course it was none other than the witch boy, who sat on the floor, a big cardboard laying flat as it spread through most of the floor. While Hyunjin was hovering above a tall plant, that laid against that piece of big cardboard, seemingly torturing it or some shit.

It made the boy confused as he awoke from his slumber, eyes stuck in a glare as he couldn't understand the reason behind the mess.

"What the fuck are you even doing?" Jeongin asked, his morning voice shining through as he hissed at the way the sun shined on his face. "And please get some curtains" He complained again, rolling his eyes as he continued to watch the concentrated man.

"I'm clearing out the roots of this plant, something you have to do if you wanna continue keeping you're plants alive for longer periods of time. This one I was given at the age of fifteen, so it's four good years old" He smiled, seemingly excited to talk about his interest.

"So why does it look like your trying to remove a fucking spider or some shit from it?" Jeongin questioned again, thinking it's completely stupid to just keep such a plant for so long.

Like why couldn't he just buy one, take care of it for a week, then ignore it, and let it die..just to do the whole process again?

It made more sense to him, cause that was how he usually kept the two plants at home. Buy, water, forget, die..then buy again.

"Cause the roots are getting crowded, which means I need to replace the pot it was in to a slightly bigger one" Hyunjin explain almost removing all the dirt from the plants roots, before preparing the other pot with dirt.

"So this is another pieces of your craft or what?" Jeongin asked again, looking at the stupidily big plant that had gigantic leaves.

"actually yes..not this one, this is my personal. But most of the plants I grow outside are for sale during spring summer and early fall..the others that thrives in colder climates like trees usually, mainly gets sold during the winter and early spring" He spoke with a big smile on his face.

He was genuinely happy that the boy didn't make unnecessary comments nor complaints to this, since he usually always commented on his draft, saying he didn't get the meaning of putting salt in a jar along with many other stuff. But of course that could be understandable, since the boy seemed to be a pure blooded atheist, and Hyunjin wasn't going to change his mindset just because he thought some things were absolute bullshit.

"Hm..I'm hungry, do you have anything I can snack on?" He asked, looking at the man as he held his stomach.

For the few days his been living here, he never asked for food, only ate when it was cooked or offered to him. But asking for it felt odd, kind of made him a bit guilty.

"I believe I have some leftovers from yesterday" Hyunjin smiled, even more happy that the boy seemed to warm up a bit.

He didn't know why, but having the boy in his house was quite nice. Sure before it felt nice and relaxing to be in his own company, sometimes getting people in and out for small hang outs, petting his cats, reading books and taking care of his crafts. But he was happy the boy was here, mainly because it also opened his eyes a bit of how broad opinions can be, and that there Is a line from pure hate, to an actual opinion.

"Thank you.." he spoke quietly as he stood up, not really minding the fact that his foot hurted. It was in fact still in the process of healing, and walking around on it, probably wasn't the best option for now.

But did Jeongin care? Not really. He haven't seen the outside world for two days, and probably isn't going to very soon, so walking around a bit shouldn't do the biggest damage. Even though it hurted like fucking hell.