74

Expectant.
_______________________

"They aren't injured..they're sick, really, really sick..and I need your help as soon as possible" Chan spoke with his arms crossed, wanting nothing more than to hope that Hyunjin was able to help his sick pack mate.

"Symptoms? Gender? Age? Name? I need information before I can go prepare the things I need for your friend" Hyunjin spoke as he gave Chan a block of paper, and a rusty pen to write down the information he had just requested. And waited patiently.

Jeongin didn't know about vampires. All he had read about in books and seen in movies, was the fact that they were immortal, strong and usually ruthless. He didn't know that they could get ill, or infact badly injured. He thought they were already dead, so how was it possible for them to die? And why would it be important to treat them if they were sick, if they couldn't die?

He indeed had a lot of thoughts. Some he categorized as stupid, others as clever and decent. But he wasn't there to make assumptions about a creature he in reality, knew nothing about. So he kept silent and kept his questions for himself, saving them for Hyunjin later.

"I'll work on it, I'll come Sunday morning with the things you need. Make her tea and a warm bath, keep windows and doors closed and avoid letting to many come near her..the best you can do is to avoid the influenza to spread..vampires are highly sensitive to it, so keep her as isolated as possible, so not everyone catch it and potentially die..I would recommend you keeping as much distance to her too" Hyunjin spoke as took a sip from the glass filled with water.

"Hyunjin..she's my wife, she can't just die, especially not when Alia, is about to turn 5..isn't there a possibility you can come before Sunday?" Chan spoke in a worried tone, trying to hurry up the latter's work.

Hyunjin looked at Chan with sympathy, he knew how much Chan's wife meant to him..she was a kind lady, and Alia their child is of course not ready to lose her mother..but Sunday was the quickest he could do, especially with all the other stuff he needs to get done.

"I'm sorry..I can't hurry that much, that'll be too risky. I would recommend going to the sea witch if you really need it done quickly..but Sunday is the earliest I can do" Hyunjin spoke as he embraced Chan in a hug..not wanting to know how it felt to have ones lover so ill they could potentially die.

"It's fine, I'll rely on you. I trust you Hyunjin..please try your best, for Alia's sake" Chan spoke as he put on his jacket and shoes, ready to leave for today.

"I'll do my best Chan" He spoke and bit his goodbye at the door, closing it quietly after Chan left..going back inside the living room to see Jeongin fast asleep.

He softly cooed and carried the boy into bed, kissing him softly on the forehead before leaving the bedroom..ready to prepare the stuff he needed to help Chan.