31

Conversation.
__________________________

The two enjoyed their day outside, enjoying how the sun warmed up their skin, and eating the delicious fruits and desserts was even better, Jeongin couldn't help but to smile. He felt at peace, he felt happy, like he found the purpose in life. He didn't want that to be ruined, he gone years without a smile on his face, so having a proper smile on his face right now, was indeed something to be happy about.

He had all the rights to be happy, sure his been rude and made dumb comments, but as Hyunjin explained, everyone makes those mistakes. And it may not justify what he said, but if Jeongin truly changed for the better, then it's the present him people should focus on.

Sure their good moment came to an end, bit he didn't mind at all in any form of way. Sure being carried back into the house sucked, but he already spend enough time outside so he was satisfied.

He was placed back on the couch as Hyunjin sat down beside him, keeping his legs on top of his thighs as he rubbed them in silence.

Jeongin just enjoyed the small touch, leaning his head back and relax. It was indeed something new, but Jeongin didn't mind at all, it felt good, so he decided to melt into the feeling and try to relax a bit.

"You said tomorrow was your birthday?" Jeongin asked, staring at the clock.

They did actually spend quite the time outside. Going from watching the clouds, to the sunset, and then to the stars, as they pointed out almost all of them.

"Yeah, it's not a big event, Felix said he'll visit with a gift..perhaps he may be surprised to see you" Hyunjin smiled, relaxing further into the couch.

Jeongin's eyes never left the clock, watching as it turned 0 o'clock a smile forming on his lips as he looked back at Hyunjin with a small smile.

"Happy birthday then" He proceeded to say, closing his eyes softly the smile never left his lips as he relaxed against the cushions.

"Aha thank you Jeongin, sleep soundly Kay?" Hyunjin spoke, watching as the younger drifted of to sleep, sighing as he glanced down to his hands on his legs. "I'm glad you came back".

He really was, he was happy that Jeongin chose to retrieve back but he was also a bit disappointed that he chose to leave in the first place. It had a weird affect on him that he couldn't shake. Perhaps the feeling of betrayal?

They did get pretty close after all, and the situation seemed to have calmed down, and then he just left..without a word, a sign, or any form of communication. He didn't want that to happen without being notified first, atleast a little note.

But he knew he couldn't change what happened. Jeongin came back, sure a few injuries, but he was healing well and recovering seemed to be easy for him. And not only that, but they also got closer too, so he really didn't complain, he was indeed happy to have Jeongin near.

"Thank you".
_________________________

Had a rough night, but here you go.