20

Surreal.
___________________________

He couldn't help but to smile brightly as he spotted some houses, yes houses. He was very surprised that the path he chose to take actually took him somewhere. He felt bad, really bad, and he could feel his legs give up on him slowly, his body aching as he felt extremely lightheaded. He knew it was about time he finally passed out.

A whole night without sleep, plus additional pain shooting through his body to suffocate him. As he probably had catched a cold from the stupid rain hours ago.

He had no sense about what the time was..but he could only assume that Hyunjin already must have realized his disappearance. Not exactly because he wanted that to begin with, but right now having the hope of Hyunjin searching for him, was honestly making him feel just the smallest and slightest bit of achievement..even though he reached nothing but constant injuries.

It did come to mind that perhaps someone here could help him, but he doubted he would make it very far inside what seemed to be a village. He was very well aware of that in only a few seconds, he'd be laying on the ground, unconscious as he got the rest he deserved. But as for now, he could only walk weakly towards the small village, hoping for his ass to be saved. He really felt so many emotions, mainly regret and guilt, which kept circling around inside of him. Hyunjin really didn't deserve to keep up with at all, he deserved so much more. But Jeongin were to deliver no respect to him, despite him being one of the main reasons why he is in fact still breathing in air through his nostrils.

Yes the pain was sufferable, but he really didn't care anymore..he felt so apologetic, and at this point he wanted to beg Hyunjin on his knees just to forgive him for how stupid and pathetic he actually was.

"Please..I'm sorry" henfelt himself tear up, he really took a whole dump out on himself.

This was honestly something he'd never forger..well if he even survive all of this, after all he had zero idea of who lived in the village..so he kept calm and tried not to seem like a threat when stepping even near to what seemed like the port.

But a karma itself struck him, he landed hip down onto the stone surface, a pained whimper leaving his lips as the back of his head made contact with the ground beneath him, making the world in front of him blurry as many dark spot filled his vision, breath sharpening as he felt like he was getting enough air, cold sweat forming as he panted,bdesperatw to feel something, but ending up passing out on the stone cold ground, as his body went numb taking him far-away into dreamland.

The way his body laid against the ground, so limb so tired, could tell everyone a story about how pained he in reality was. But him being the cause of pretty much all that pain, was an issue only he could fix. But mag perhaps someone else help him? He honestly doubted.