67

Rest.
________________________

Jeogin rested his head on Hyunjin's chest, listening to his his heartbeat as they relaxed. It's been a few days together, and they have grown relatively close. Jeongin still wore pretty much Hyunjin's clothes..he has done that for a long time now, for months actually..he never really thought of it, but usually whenever he took a shower, he always got given a pair of sweats, or sometimes jeans and a t-shirt. But he didn't complain, he liked it, especially now knowing he could just smell him pretty much everywhere he went.

Jeongin sighed, looking up watching as the taller seemed to relax peacefully. His hands were caressing the younger's back, drawing random shapes upon his skin, and Jeongin loved the ticklish yet comforting feeling.

He snuggled closer, wanting to feel the taller's warmth even more. He could drown in it forever, smell his scent that lingered in the air, his cologne shining through. And it seemed that Hyunjin noticed that, cause the taller brought the younger up towards him, wrapping his arms around the boy. Who smiled comfortably.

But their sweet moment was soon interrupted, by the sound of the newly made doorbell going off. Causing an annoying soft ringing, to echoe through the house. They could hear the cat's meow, and just then, Hyunjin knew it was important. He placed Jeongin beside him, giving him a quick peck on the forehead, as he left right away.

This confused the younger as to where Hyunjin was leaving so sudden, and why he left him behind like that. He wanted to know who it was, but it must haven't been good since he was sat aside. Though he still felt heart. He sighed as he looked up at the ceiling, his eyes trailing to the dark wooden door, which was of course closed. He wondered if he should peek outside, to see what was going on, but he decided not to. He had come to the conclusion that whatever he did and thought, was basically stupid and useless.

His ideas shouldn't be taken into consideration, since they were pretty much stupid.

"Hyunjin, I swear to God..please don't fuck this over" he whispered to himself, looking away from the door and back at the ceiling.

He knew Hyunjin promised him peace and quiet, but it didn't seem to be peaceful nor quiet. After having fucking sex with Hyunjin, he finally thought they'll calm down a tiny bit..but then he ended up sleeping in a shed the next day, as an attempt to avoid some fucking vampire. And now he just laid there, in Hyunjin's bed, in his home, probably not allowed to come out before the person Hyunjin perhaps is talking to, leaves.

He felt frustrated, and angry. He just wanted on peaceful moment. But he was hiding right now, without knowing why and from what. His mind was all sort of places..and he hated it.

The steps seemed to get louder as his breath hitched, he could hear faint voices, which sounded like rumbling to his ears. He was tense, and nervous..never has he ever felt so anxious, he didn't know if he even was allowed to leave the room..he sighed again wanting to groan, but noise was the last thing he wanted to make.
________________________

I apologize for the long wait.