44

Lemonade.
_________________________

After an hour of baking the cake, mainly using the time to have fun with throwing flour at each other, or stuffing lemons in each others faces. The sour yet fresh smell of lemon was very prominent in the house, and made the whole atmosphere lighten up. The yellow fruit really spiced up things between them, cause Jeongin was surely melting by the nice smell of lemon.

"I've never thought that lonely tree could produce such bright lemons" Jeongin spoke, rolling one of the lemons in the palm of his hands as he sat down, looking out at the morning view. The light had finally reached earth after a good hour of baking, and Jeongin had say down to rest his body for once..not wishing to injure himself further.

"I actually like lemons a lot, I like the sour taste and a bit bitter in it. It's such a bright and happy looking fruit, until you taste it. Of course it's still good, but the taste is definitely not what you'd expect from such a colorful fruit" Hyunjin spoke, as he put the tart inside the oven.

Jeongin found it interesting how Hyunjin seemed so passionate about a fruit..in Jeongin's eyes fruit nor food was a big deal, either he like it, or doesn't like it. But he knew Hyunjin took cooking and baking to a special level. And he certainly was good at it too. To Jeongin food was simply something he'll eat to survive, but for Hyunjin he knew that food could be a way of expressing himself, to be passionate about. It sounded stupid to the younger, but he did indeed find it quite adorable how expressive he was about it.

"I prefer sweet stuff" Jeongin replied simply, throwing the lemon in the air before catching it.

"Of course..there's always space for some differences" Hyunjin smile ashe sat beside the younger, looking at his features as his eyes landed on the pair of lips.

If Hyunjin had to be honest, he would want to kiss them again. But knowing Jeongin for a good amount of time now, he was afraid that he might have regretted what they shared, and Hyunjin badly wanted to talk about it.

"So..about the kiss.." Hyunjin trailed of, regretting starting that conversation now rather than wait. But bow he was stuck in the awkward loop, so he had to continue on.

"I know what you wanna talk about..and I'm honestly really.confused myself right now. It's so sudden and weird, not weird in a bad way..but just new to me" Jeongin rambled, losing himself in his speech as he sighed.

"You regret it don't you?" Hyunjin spoke as he fiddled with his fingers, it would be a lie if he said he didn't feel pathetic.

Jeongin snapped his head up quickly, watching how Hyunjin concentrated on his fingers, and how he fiddled with them. If he should be honest he didn't regret a thing, he really wanted to receive more kisses, but he himself was just a tiny bit scared and confused..it was normal right?

"N-no! I don't..actually I..I want..I mean, like it would be nice..i- gosh I can't speak" Jeongin threw his head on the table with a frustrated groan, his hands holding onto the chair for dear life as a heavy blush was spread across his face. "Why do you make me feel such ways?".

Hyunjin visibly frowned at that, but felt rather warm hearted knowing that Jeongin didn't know where to put himself.

"You..want me to kiss you again..am i right?" Hyunjin asked, looking at the boy in pure awe.

"Please?" Jeongin mumbled underneath his breath, breath hitching as he felt his head being gently moved up, eyes meeting directly with Hyunjin's.

"Your adorable like this" He giggled leaning in as he placed yet another tasteful kiss against Jeongin's lips, letting the boy hold onto him for dear life, trusting Hyunjin full out as he melted into the soft and passionate kiss.