59

Ticklish.
_______________________

Tw: Smut.
_______________________

Jeongin felt a warm ticklish feeling inside of him. It's been about 3 days since they last had their deep talk at the park, and Jeongin felt a bit of hope strike him once again..he felt himself fear arguments cause he was so prone to them, he wanted to avoid making one so he chose to just stay quiet.

But he's want for Hyunjin had only grown stronger, he didn't exactly know what caused it, or what he actually wanted..but he felt the urge to throw himself in Hyunjin's arms, to be carried and cuddled, validated and showered with affection..he felt as if that was too much to ask for.

So he just silently laid beside him, looking at the clock they finally decided to put in the bedroom, 3:45 AM.

He sighed as he turned to look at the taller. They decided that it wasn't much of a deal to atleast sleep beside each other, especially since they were already pretty close by now. But the bed still felt empty, as if Hyunjin didn't lay there..even though he was right in front of his eyes.

"Hyunjin.." He whispered quietly, looking at the sleeping make next to him, he felt the urge to be quiet but..he felt alone, he needed communication which was never something he usually needed. But this night was different, but he didn't know in which aspects.

"Jeongin? Why aren't you sleeping?" Hyunjin groaned as he rubbed his eyes, sitting up immediately.

His hair stood out to pretty much all sides, but it didn't look bad at all..in fact, his brown messy hair adding to his beautiful tan skin just made him look so..good? Was he really admiring the taller when he was right next to him? How couldn't he feel shame?

"I can't sleep" he whispered quietly as he cuddled further into the shared blanke. Stopping as his legs touched the tallers.

"Well..I have 13 minutes before I have to start my day..what do you wanna do?" Hyunjin asked as he glanced at the clock.

Only two minutes passed? That was odd, Jeongin swore it felt like an eternity when he talked with Hyunjin. When it indeed was only 2 minutes.

"You-" Jeongin blurted out without realizing, clasping his hand against his lips immediately after, regretting what he had just said.

Not only was it cheesy, but also extremely awkward to say. He felt his cheeks burn as his hands started sweating, his eyes clenched closed as he didn't wanna see the look on Hyunjin face after that.

Perfect, just another moment to screw up..he felt as if he never really could help his problematic ass any longer, why couldn't he just shut up?.

"Me?" Hyunjin chuckled, shaking his head as he looked at the younger. Who had a tinted pink color decorating his cheeks, his eyes clenched closed as he kept his hands on top of his mouth. "Why that response?" He questioned, started to feel a ticklish feeling going of inside of him.

Jeongin looked so..perfect like that, it seemed to turn something on inside of him. It felt so weird burning a good way as if there was no words to describe it other than..lust?

"What do you want me to do with that?" Hyunjin asked, removing Jeongin's hands from his mouth, holding them in a soft grasp.

"Whatever that feels right?" Jeongin stated, finally opening his eyes to see Hyunjin half above him. "Fuck".

It didn't take more than a second for their lips to collide into a messy make out session, Jeongin shrieked a little bit when he felt Hyunjin's wait on top of him, surprised at the sudden act he couldn't help but to let out small whimpers that turned something on inside them both.