14

Atleast.
_________________________

There wasn't much to say. Jeongin felt awful, not exactly regretting the words he spat this time, but the fact that he was so stubborn that he continuesly denied the fact he had slipped and injured his food. He could have known better than to lie, but at this point he really didn't know what was real anymore.

His eyes were continuesly stuck on that blank spot in the white wall, feeling the urge to cover it with something..but the feeling of looking into a white dream of nothing, started feeling like the pure solution to his desperation.

There was no color found in that white spot..he felt as if he were that white spot. A boy so drained from color that he believed such things as pretty shades were a lie, that the art of paint brush was the knifes and blades cutting through soft skin, stabbing kind hearts and creating art that would stay on a canvas forever, unless it was permanently destroyed.

That was how reality was. Live, suffer, die. For some they saw it as, live, laugh, die..other believed infinity existed. But would anyone really be happy if they had no years to await for rest, would they be happy if they continued to live the same life without repeat..just it running along that red line..at that the white spot was way more entertaining to be.

But he seriously wondered if he'd glue his eyes to that spot till he get driven completely crazy by the tall wooden clock behind him, ticking it's way round and round..only to end up at the same place, what effort does that make?

"Don't you think you should try doing something..maybe reading a book, perhaps help me bake something?" Hyunjin spoke as he entered.

Yes, Jeongin didn't apologise, but at this point Hyunjin didn't care..he knew that teaching the boy that kindness can in fact still be a thing in this world, seemed more important at this moment.

"No.." he spoke, trailing back off into staring at the wall.

And at this point it was bothering Hyunjin a bit, something hurted this boy's pride, and the fact he couldn't go fix it cause he didn't know the cause of it..honestly made him feel bad.

"Sorry.." he spoke, turning around to leave as he pursed his lips together.

He really didn't know why it made him feel so emotional, but just the thought of Jeongin feeling so urged to see home, to see the city and live his careless teenage life..it really made Hyunjin want to show Jeongin that there was so much more to life than the neglectment of other people.

And he believed that if he could change the younger's point of view on just some tiny things..it'll help Hyunjin help the smaller, and perhaps see him bloom?

Honestly Hyunjiin didn't know why it mattered so much to him, usually his kind wasn't someone to have a heart made of gold to satisfy others. They were usually strict and isolated and would consider helping as many people if they didn't come to them for help

But he had to accept that was purely just it, that he shouldn't think to deeply about stuff like that, he had a kind heart for a reason, and right now his main goal was just to help Jeongin get better so he can grand his wish with getting him out of this town.

Hoping that'll make a smile appear on the boy's face, and to let the heavy frown get a small vacation from his face.