Johnny Orlando Imagines

Per _xenaaa

leap into a realm that sketches fictitious bits of a reality you seek! happy reading :) status: on going hig... Més

+ airport
+ new year
+ will you?
+ meeting him
+ facetime
+ the fight
+ annoying
+ just friends
+ 14.02.18
+ physics
+ he watched,she watched
+ janitor's closet
+ karma
Reminder; Requests Open
+ "we do,she doesn't." 1
+ "we do,she doesn't." 2
+ "we do, she doesn't." 3
+ lyrics
+ not him,not her
+ guns
+ guns 2
+ guns 3
+ the bar | 1
+ the bar | 2
+ sunrise
+ umusic
+ roommates | 1
+ roommates | 2
+ roommates | 3
+ cologne
sneak peek ;-)
+ badboy
+ paparazzi
+ he's there,she's here
+ jenzie
+ abused
+ he's there,she's here | 2
+ he's there,she's here | 3
+ a hero
+ 01:01 am
+ coffee shop
+ been taken
+ been taken | 2
+ been taken | 3
+ badgirl
+ afterparty
+ alpha
+ family<3
+ halloween.
+ happiness
+ road trip
+ road trip | 2
+ road trip | 3
+ road trip | 4
Please Read;
+ "lead you on."
+ "stop it all."
+ neon party
+ "I fight for him."
+ "I fight for him." | 2
+ cramp care
Requests open|
+ jealous confessions
+ preference
+ family dinner
+ his concert
+ all love :)
R E A D,P L E A SE
+ rental
+ rental | 2
+ ice cream
happy birthday!
+ lacrosse
+ lacrosse | 2
+ screaming
+ valentines
ASK AWAY!
+ texts
+ different
sneak peek | 2
+ insecure
+ leave
+ leave | 2
+ more
+ more | 2
+ partime lovers
+ partime lovers | 2
FACE REVEAL.
+ brøthərs.
+ ² brøthərs
+ ³ brøthərs.
+ ⁴ brøthərs
+ ⁵ brøthərs.
+ ⁶ brøthərs.
+ ⁷ brøthərs.
OPINIONS NEEDED.
+ pretend
+ pretend 2
MAJOR S.O.S
+ pretend 3
+ pretend 4
MAJOR SOS : RESULTS
+ teacher
UPDATE.
teacher 2
+ almost
+ new girl
+ new girl. 2
+ new girl. 3
+ new girl. 4
+ new girl. 5
+ new girl. 6
+ new girl. 8
+ new girl. 9
+ new girl. 10
+ new girl. 11
+ new girl. 12
+ new girl. 13
+ new girl. 14
new book¿
+ nyctophilia.
+ nyctophilia. 2
+ nyctophilia. 3
+ nyctophilia. 4
ITS HAPPENING!!
+ nyctophilia. 5
+ nyctophilia. 6
+ nyctophilia. 7
+ nyctophilia. 8
+ nyctophilia. 9
+ nyctophilia. 10
explaining myself.
its out.
+ euphoria.
+ euphoria. 2
+ euphoria. 3
+ euphoria. 4
+ euphoria. 5

+ new girl. 7

2.6K 77 56
Per _xenaaa

201K READS!!!
i love you guys,you've gotten this book so far <3

5860 WORDS!?
PREPARE YOURSELF!

_________________

be mine pls

_________________

reader :)

"I see the best seats!"

Hayden apologetically pushed through the people who were standing in his way,dragging Lauren up the steps with a hold on her wrist as Carson and Kenzie followed,Johnny and I trailing behind.

There's around seven minutes for the movie to start,and currently people are still walking in - like us to find seats.

Hayden claimed the seats in the topmost rows,right below the last one.

But I didn't care because my hand was still laced with Johnny's hand,my palms fitting in his bigger one,his fingers wrapped around mine in a tight embrace.

We make our way up the steps of the dimly lit movie hall,Johnny's other hand on the small of my back as we walk.

The order of our seating starts from Hayden in one end,Lauren next to him,Carson on her left,followed by Kenzie next to him,myself sitting on the seat next to her,ending with Johnny in the other end,next to me.

"I hate this,",Lauren muttered as people began filling other empty seats.

"I'll assume you're talking about the movie,",Hayden pipes in from her right,a mischievous grin on his lips.

"This,",Lauren points a finger at him,"I've always hated."

I giggle along with Kenzie when Lauren swats Hayden's hand that had ruffled her hair,a pout on his lips as he rubs the back of his hand.

"It won't be that bad,",Carson assures,throwing an arm around Lauren's shoulder as she grumbles again.

I feel a tug at my hand.

I turn my head to look into the knots of green staring right back at me,my eyes then falling down to our hands that are still held in each other's. A blush crawls up to my lips.

He leans in close,his lips brushing my hair as they near my ear.

"I hope you're not scared of horror movies,",he says in a low voice,making me gulp and rummage through my mind for a reply.

"It depends,",I squeak out,his lips still near my ear,his breath hitting my jaw.

"I've heard there's crazy pop ups in this movie,a headless man kills a woman in her sleep,and another girl breaks her arm because she's possessed! Oh,and there's a spirit that drives people to torture themselves,like drilling holes into their bodies,but they don't die. Its plain third degree torture,",we heard Hayden say,giving a rather disturbing glimpse of the movie.

A horrified Lauren listens with a shudder,Carson gushes about how awesome it sounds,Kenzie gags.

My face pales.

I've always hated such gross films,where there's cutting or breaking of body parts. And what's more uncomfortable is that the movie has actually taken the efforts to show the process of such brutality.

The lights then go off,making me jump a little.

There's soft murmurs around the movie hall,the large screen displaying picture,I can hear Carson comforting Lauren while Hayden tells her more abnormal things from the movie,making Kenzie whisper yell at him to,"Shut up!"

I gulp,my hand tensing in Johnny's.

Horror movies have never been my number one,I might as well just scream my lungs out if anything unexpected happens.

"Hey,",I hear a soft voice say.

I look at Johnny again,his face close to mine as his minty breath hits my face. He then gives my hand a squeeze,placing our intertwined hands on his thigh,caressing the back of my hand with his thumb.

"Don't worry,I'm right here."

And that was all it took for my thudding heart to calm down as the movie started,a creepy tune playing,and I feel myself lean in close to Johnny.

___________

"I can't watch it,its too scary! In fact,it should be underage for us!",Lauren exclaimed,her face pale,not bothered by the people that walked past us.

It was interval,and to say that the movie hadn't gotten my teeth to chatter in fear would be a lie.

"Come on,Lauren,we're seventeen,we can get through this!",Hayden said.

He then turned to all of us,"Let's go get snacks. Chop chop,guys! Up,quickly,I don't want to miss the second half,"

We all - expectantly - made our way out of the movie hall and to the bright crowded area swarmed with people,some waiting for their movie to start,some here because of the interval.

Johnny's phone rang,and he excused himself to answer it as the rest of us proceeded to the food counters.

"I'll use the restroom and be back in a minute,",I informed them.

Carson and Kenzie offered to accompany me while Hayden tried to bribe Lauren by offering to buy Lauren her favorite popcorn and drink,but I told them to stay and order for themselves and that I'd be back in a minute.

Despite their protests I managed to scurry through the bundles of people,successfully finding the ladies' restrooms.

After around two to three minutes,I was back at walking past the huddled mass of people,regretting not letting Kenzie and Carson tag along,muttering apologises to anyone I pushed past - until I saw him.

With a grin on his lips,the slit on his brow sported proudly,his crooked nose taped up,his group of friends surrounding him.

Michael.

His basilisk eyes that had been roaming around the place as he heard his friends talk landed on me,standing around twenty five feet away from him.

Just like the other day at the grocery store,his eyes widened for a fraction of second.

But they went back to normal just as soon as they widened.

Instead,his lips turned up slyly.

He pushed his way past his friends,already making his way over to me.

Suddenly,I lost sense of direction.

With a gulp I looked left and right,trying to remember which way I'd come from. But I couldn't see anything except the groups of people that seemed like a parting sea as Michael walked towards me.

And in a few seconds,he was standing a foot away from me.

"New girl,",his malicious voice said as he took a step closer to me,"Y/n,was it?" I cringed at how his breath smelled of cigarettes,taking a step back automatically.

"You know,",he came closer,"I didn't quite like how you left the other day without saying a hi."

I gulped,"Move,I need to go,"

His eye brows rose a little,my eyes travelling to his lip ring before falling on his bandaged nose,and I wanted to shove it in his face how Johnny had broken it in just a single punch.

"I'm guessing the other fuckers are here too?",he smirked,his slyness satisfied.

He then pointed his finger at his broken nose,"See this? That fucking Orlando of yours got a nice hit,but he won't be lucky everytime. I'll take him down."

I snorted at his threat,"Really? If I'm not wrong,you didn't even get to lay a finger on him before he literally dismantled your face. All you did was lie on the floor helplessly with blood dripping from your repulsive self."

I don't know where the sudden bravery came from,but I was proud of what Johnny had done.

His eyes darkened and he took a dangerous step close to me,his hand circling around my arm in an iron grip as he tightened it,as if wanting to crush my arm right there,the smirk wiping off his lips.

"Listen here,little bitch.",he hissed,his flirty demeanor long gone.

"Save it,your breath'll come in use for next time when Johnny breaks your face again. Hopefully you'll atleast be able to lift a hand up to cover it.",I spat.

With that,I raised my palm up and pushed his face behind,making him stumble a few steps behind.

I took quick steps in the direction I'd come from,not looking behind until I was atleast a few meters away from Michael. When I turned my head around,I saw him through the mass of moving people,his eyes finding me.

He then lifted his hand up to his chest,sticking out his index finger as he swiped it against his neck.

He finally mouthed,"You're dead."

With the last bit of confidence in me,I lifted my own hand up and gave him the finger before turning around and walking off to my friends,feeling a swell of pride within me as I ignored the painful sting in my arm from where he had held me back.

I saw the group there,each of them holding either a bucket of popcorn or tray of nachos and canned soft drinks.

I smiled at them,my lips stretching wider at the sight of the dirty blonde boy who was currently looking all around the area,as if searching for someone. And it took a lot of butterflies in my belly to know that it was me that he was looking for.

So without a word,I made my way towards them. And when I was right behind Johnny I did something daring.

I took his hand in mine,weaving our fingers together.

"Hey,",I smiled at all of them,blushing when Kenzie and Lauren looked down at mine and Johnny's hands.

"Where were you?",Johnny asked,his grip tightening on my hand as he looked down at me. "I had to use the washroom,I'm sorry I took so long,",I apologised,ignoring Johnny's furrowed brows.

"No problem,we've still got around five minutes till the interval ends,",Hayden waved off,a bucket of popcorn in his hand.

"I'm sort of thirsty,",I then turned to Johnny,"You want something to drink?"

He waited for a few seconds before looking at the others and saying,"We'll meet you guys inside," They all nodded and walked off,leaving me to pull Johnny forward to the counters.

"I'm going to settle with a medium coke,what about you?",I asked him.

We moved a step forward,our turn next as Johnny replied,"I'll have the same." We ordered our drinks and before I could fish for money in my pocket to pay for our order,Johnny had already placed a few bills on the marble counter.

"I got it,",he said as he pulled me out of the line and to the other counter where our drinks were passed to us.

"You didn't have to pay,",I pouted,not liking the fact that he did.

He gave out a small chuckle as we walked inside the movie hall,"Chivalry isn't dead. And I don't mind paying for you,its not a big deal,"

"Still,you're not doing that again,",I smiled,the two of us finding our seats in the top row.

And the torture - movie - started again.

______________

A round of loud screams and hisses echoed through the movie hall when the girl had her throat sliced open,the blade falling on the ground as blood gushed from her cut throat.

I instantly covered my eyes,letting go off Johnny's hand as I did so, my lips quivering with fear at what I just saw.

"Its only a movie,",I murmured softly,"It's not real,its not real ,its n-"

An arm wrapped around my shoulder,pulling my upper body towards the person on my left,my face buried in the crook of a warm neck,the scent of lemon hitting my nostrils,my eyes widening for a second.

"Its alright,",Johnny whispered softly.

I sealed my eyes shut as a blood curling scream rang through the room,my hand finding it's way to his shirt and forming in a tight fist against it.

I pushed myself further into the crook of his neck when a loud roar echoed around the hall,shuddering a little.

His hand moved from my shoulder to my hair,his thumb stroking the few strands.

My frightened heart eased a little,my breaths going back to normal as the warmth from his body calmed me down,a small smile on my lips from his soothing strokes in my hair.

And that's how I got through the movie,my face hidden in the crook of Johnny's neck,his scent fanning me,his hands running through my hair.

And I had to thank Hayden and Carson for it.

______________

"Horrible,it was horrible."

We chuckled as Lauren shuddered again,pulling Johnny's jacket closer to her body as we all walked out of the movie hall and into the deserted corridor that led us directly outside.

"I lost it when he drilled his own arm with screws,",Hayden said as if it was the most amusing thing ever.

"Remind me never to watch a movie of your choice,",Kenzie said to the boys.

"You k-",we never got to hear what Carson was about to say,because everyone was brought to a halt when a hand was on Johnny's shoulder,turning him around without giving him a chance to think.

His hand left mine when we heard the sound of a fist hitting someone and a low grunt.

I didn't even have a moment to comprehend that Johnny had been punched,leading to his face being whipped to the side because of the sudden force,because two hands had grabbed my shoulders and I was slammed against the wall.

I let out a hiss in pain,opening my eyes to be staring into the basilisk grey ones bulleting holes in me.

I heard Lauren gasp,Kenzie curse,Carson and Hayden protest in anger as they made their way over to where Michael had me pinned against the wall. But they never got to us,because they were held back by two other guys each.

"Get out of here!",Carson yelled to Kenzie and Lauren,who stood frozen on the ground.

"But-",Hayden cut Lauren off,calling out a,"Go. Now!" Kenzie looked at me for a few seconds before her eyes fell on our dirty blonde friend who clenched and unclenched his jaw with a hand on it,and then she took Lauren's hand and dragged her out of there.

"What were you saying?",Michael said in a deadly,low voice.

"Get the hell away from her,douche.",Hayden threatened,trying his best to get the two guys off of him.

Michael ignored him,"You thought you were some brave little chick trying to face me? Guess what,I could snap you into two in so many ways,",his threatening voice said,eyes falling down on my body before tightening his hold on my shoulders and pushing me harder against the wall.

Before he could even do anything,a crack followed by a cry caught our attention.

Michael turned his head as I tilted my own to look behind him,my eyes widening as relief spread through me.

Johnny held one of Michael's guys with one hand,away from him as he stared right at Michael,his face furious as his eyes sent unspoken warnings at the boy with a slit in his brow.

He threw the guy away,who sprawled on the floor and held his broken wrist in his hand,the protruding bone sticking out as it made me flinch my eyes close.

I could see the clench in his jaw,and I was scared that it would break.

Johnny lifted his arm up,pointing two fingers at me before they moved to Michael,signaling for him to get his hold off me.

And Michael did.

With an angry look at me,he immediately let me go.

Hayden and Carson followed,both of them slamming the guys that were holding them against each other as they hit their heads together,falling to the ground in pain.

Johnny took threatening steps towards Michael who looked helplessly at his injured friends.

"I told you.",Johnny said in an alarmingly low voice,"To stay the fuck away from me and my friends,especially y/n." I backed up more against the wall,scared of what might happen.

It was a completely different demeanor that Johnny had put on,he was never so threatening or angry.

And if I was this scared,I couldn't imagine what state Michael was in.

"Had your bitch not bothered to stand brave against me,throwing all that bullshit at my face,I wouldn't have bothered to fuck with her,",Michael sneered,a visible shift in his voice. He then looked at me slyly,"I'm pretty sure she'd be a good fuck though."

I didn't even breathe when I heard the sickening sound of repeated punches being thrown,low grunts and the sound of blood hitting the floor.

Johnny was sitting on top of Michael,punching him with bone breaking force,making him spit out blood.

"Say it one more fucking time,you asshole,I fucking dare you.",Johnny angered.

My heart was thudding again,and I looked around at Hayden and Carson.

Michael growled before spitting out more blood,coughing drops of crimson and closing his eyes for a second before opening them again.

"I fucking hate you.",he growled again.

"All of you mother fuckers,",he looked around at everyone,his eyes spotting me standing frightened against the wall,"I hate you. And any chance I get,I will crush you."

Johnny stood up,snatching Michael up by the collar of his bloodied hoodie.

I didn't realise Hayden and Carson were by my side until when I felt a hand on my shoulder,snapping my fearful self away from Michael's gaze as the boys stood in front of me.

"Get near her again,I promise I will beat the living shit out of you.",Johnny said in a dangerously low and steady voice.

Michael clenched his broken jaw,"Fuck off."

"Says the one sporting Johnny's art on his face.",Hayden snorted,referring to Michael's broken and bandaged nose.

"Trust me,Michael,he's calm for a reason,",Carson said,giving me a side glance before continuing,"Otherwise we all know you wouldn't have been able to even stand here in front of us."

Johnny turned his head away from his friends,glaring at Michael again.

"Heard them?",he said,shifting Michael by his collar,"Also know that they aren't lying." He then looked at me,jaw clenched as he shut his eyes for a few seconds,his face determined. He then opened his eyes again,a softness on his face as he gave me a reassuring nod before turning back to Michael.

"Next time I will dismantle your face so badly,the doctors won't know what broke it or how to fix it.",he finished.

Michael gulped,still angry.

Johnny let his hold on the guy go,leaving him to stumble behind as he held his bloodied jaw,his lip ring long gone as his bottom lip stayed busted,his nose no longer taped.

"I'll settle this at the match.",said Michael,glaring at Johnny before shifting his snake eyes to me,"I promise. Watch out."

And with that,he limped off followed by his bruised friends.

My mind was still in a daze,Carson's words about how Johnny was 'calm for a reason' were still fresh in my mind as I tried to find a meaning to it.

Johnny sent Michael back bloodied enough,how was that calm?

Not that Michael didn't deserve it.

For the third time tonight,my hand found it's way in Johnny's. He had just walked over to me,giving both the boys a nod before gripping my hand tightly. He then pulled me forward with him after the boys had hugged me 'good night' and whispered a soft,"Take care,"

They followed silently as we exited the deserted building,heading outside into the chilly air of the night that spoke ten minutes to nine.

Lauren and Kenzie were standing by the cars,both looking worried sick.

When they spotted us they immediately ran over in our direction,hugging me close to them as I assured them that I was perfectly fine and that no serious damage was done - excluding Michael and his friends.

"We're so sorry for leaving you alone-",I cut Kenzie off,tightening my hold on her in assurance when she hugged me again.

"I'm glad you guys left,plus I wasn't alone. The boys were there,",I smiled.

"Lauren,",Johnny's voice broke us apart,"Hayden will drive you home. Tell mom I'll be late and not to wait up for me. And Carson,drop Kenzie off in her car and take it home,its almost nine,not for her to drive alone."

Carson and Hayden nodded,throwing an arm around the girls as we said goodbyes to each other.

The girls gave me a last hug and told me to text them once I was home.

We watched as Kenzie's Audi drove off with Carson in the driver's seat,Hayden's BMW following close behind as he drove past us. I waved at all of them with a tired smile,watching longingly as they went out of sight.

"I'm driving you home.",Johnny's voice made me look at him.

"I know,",I said softly.

_____________

"You have questions,"

Johnny's voice broke the thoughtful silence that had settled between his jeep,bouncing off between the red leather seats,the warmth of his vehicle battling close with the icy air of the air conditioner in it.

I pulled my knees closer to my chest,resting my chin on them as I sighed,"I do,I just don't know if I want to know the answers,"

He turned in to my block,giving out a sigh of his own,"I will answer them."

I had called my mom before we left from there,telling her that I'd take at least a little more time. She told me that she had to head to work early in the morning so she was going to bed,meaning she was already asleep right now.

Johnny pulled in my driveway,the G Wagon coming to a halt in the silence of my suburban neighbourhood,illuminated by the moon and the street lamps.

I stared out of the window for a little while,tearing my gaze away to look at the dirty blonde,his head leaning against the head rest.

"Let's go inside,my mom's asleep. I'm guessing this'll take some time,"

As he straightened himself and turned off the ignition,I bent down to slip on my shoes that I'd ditched when we left from the movie,leaving my laces open as I looked back at Johnny who was now getting out of his seat.

I opened the passenger's door as Johnny helped me climb down his jeep.

I flinched when his hand rounded around my arm to help me,the same area where Michael had held me with a tight,stinging grip.

I let out a soft hiss which made Johnny retract his hand immediately.

"I'm sorry,did I hurt you? Did I hold you too tight?",he asked,concern and panic evident in his deep voice,softening my heart and warming my cheeks up.

"No,no,",I said almost immediately,closing the door behind me as I rubbed my arm,"It wasn't your fault,"

"Then what happened?",he asked,concern still there but the panic now replaced by slight anger.

"Let's head inside first,",I dodged the question for later.

For some reason,I knew that if Johnny found out that it was Michael who had grabbed my arm ruthlessly and that I had a small confrontation with him,he'd be beyond just angry.

He followed me across the front lawn quietly,his eyes on me as I unlocked the door and led us inside.

I turned on the lights,the darkness of the house confirming that my mom had fallen asleep. We removed our shoes by the foyer and walked further inside,I then asked Johnny if he'd like to have anything to eat or drink. He replied by shaking his head,so I just grabbed a bottle of water.

From upstairs to the door of my room,I could only hear the sound of our footsteps and the occasional rustle of the chilly air.

I opened the door to my room and we both walked inside.

"Its still unpacked,excuse my untidyness,",I tried to joke to lighten the tension,but earned only a small nod from the dirty blonde as I shut and locked the door.

"I'll be right back,",I told him,giving him the bottle of water and telling him to make himself comfortable.

I changed into some pyjamas and a spaghetti top,freshening up and walking out of the bathroom around five minutes later,hurriedly tying my hair up in a messy bun and taking a seat on the bed in front of Johnny,who looked around amusedly.

Shamelessly,I grabbed Johnny's soccer sweatshirt that he'd given me,placing it on my lap and unfolding it.

Before I could slip it on,Johnny stopped me.

His eyes zeroed in on my arm,his hand moving towards it as he encircled it in his palm,making me shuffle a little closer to him as his fingers grazed over the faint finger prints softly,his jaw clenching as the tides of green in his eyes roamed over my arm.

"Do I need to ask who did this?",he asked,his voice low yet soft.

I sighed,"I'm guessing you know?"

"I'm going to kill that bastard,"Johnny said,his hand leaving my arm as he ran his fingers through his messy locks in frustration.

I quickly pulled on the sweatshirt,bringing his hand down to hold it.

I took his hand in mine delicately,examining his palm before carefully turning it over. A gasp left my lips when I noticed the tears in his knuckles,partly dried blood on the busted area - and I could hear the sounds of his punches and Michael's groans all over again.

I bent over to my nightstand,opening one of the drawers and shuffling around for an ointment cream.

A sigh of relief escaped my lips as I pulled back to sit straight again,taking his hand in mine again as I opened the lid of the tube,pressing it and watching as a strand of white cream slipped onto my finger.

"You were reckless tonight,",I sighed a little,applying the ointment on his busted knuckles.

Michael's bloodied face flashed in front of my eyes.

"I know,and I am sorry,",he began softly,making me look up him,"I'm sorry for scaring you. But I'm not sorry for what I did to Michael. He deserved it. And anyone who decides to say or do something foul to and about you,I will do the same to them."

My heart fluttered as I rubbed the cream on his knuckles,our moment making me forget to get him to wash the blood off first.

"And I'm thankful for that,",I said honestly,"But I don't want you getting hurt on my behalf."

I watched how he didn't even flinch while I applied the ointment,instead his eyes were focused on me as I tendered his knuckles,the waves of green tied in the knots of his orbs sweeping over every inch of my face.

"I would do it again in a heartbeat if it was for you."

His words made me jittery,the fluster making me losen my grip on his hand after I'd finished treating it. I looked up,staring right into the green of his eyes,worry and fondness coating my own orbs.

"I don't like it when you get hurt,",I whispered softly,lifting my thumb up to the corner of his lips,grazing the dry blood that escaped when Michael managed to sneak up on him.

Johnny closed his eyes,leaning into my touch,his peach lips with natural crimson brushing my hand.

He then placed his hand on top of mine,holding it in place as if scared that I'd move away too quickly,his lips still kissing my skin,leaving goosebumps all over my body that was covered under his sweatshirt.

"What is Michael's problem anyway?",I chose to ask,continuing to carees the corner of his lips.

He let out a sigh,removing my hand from his mouth and placing it on his shoulders instead,and that's when I acknowledged how close we were sitting. My crossed knees were touching his own,only a few centimetres between our chests,inches spared between our faces.

I massaged his tense shoulders lightly,feeling the muscles loosen around a little as I did so.

"We met at a football game around a year or so ago,",he began,getting comfortable on the bed as he turned to face me fully,"It was the first game we had against his school,Xavier High. They lost by half the score,it did a toll on Michael and his friends."

I nodded to let him know that I was listening,my hand still moving around his sculpted shoulder.

"They said a few things to us but we ignored it. Sure,the losing team doesn't always take it well,but the Xaviers just went to an extreme level. They tried to provoke us in the changing room. Everyone did their best to overlook it,but one of them punched my team member. So I returned it. Before it could get any more serious,Carson and Hayden threw them out,"

I nodded again as he continued.

"Mackenzie and Lauren were waiting by the bleachers for us,and Michael didn't know they were our friends at the time. He decided it would be fun for him and his friends to mess with them. They teased them,the whole troubling kind. That's when I broke Michael's nose for the first time,also gave him a black eye. His friends,Zed and Ryan were dealt with by Carson and Hayden. And ever since that Michael takes any chance he gets to mess with us,never learning his lesson and always gets his face disoriented.",he finished.

I took it all in,staying silent for a few seconds before letting out a,"Huh,",not knowing what else to say.

I then asked him a question that had been lurking in the back of my mind ever since Carson said it,something about him being calm for a reason when clearly,Johnny was anything but calm as he broke Michael's jaw.

Johnny stayed silent for a few moments before removing my hand from his shoulder and holding it tightly in his hand.

He played with my fingers for a few moments,as if thinking what to say and how to say it.

Then he pulled me closer to him.

I followed without any protest,liking his scent and warmth that radiated off of him.

"Theres something I haven't told you,"

I nodded for him to continue,squeezing his hand for reassurance.

"I,",he gulped,looking up at me.

"What is it?",I asked softly.

He moved his other hand to brush his blood free knuckles against my cheek,making me lean in closer as the softness of his touch shuddered me.

He then sucked in a deep breath,as if scared that what he would say next would drive me away.

"I have anger issues."

I didn't move away,I didn't flinch,I didn't utter a word. Instead,I thought back to the past week and tried to search for any events that would support his statement.

Our encounters with Michael,the way everyone at school behaved as if they were scared of him,how he had gotten pissed when I'd told the group about seeing Michael at the grocery store.

And that's when Carson and Hayden's words made sense.

At the cafe when I first saw Michael,Hayden mentioned seriously something about Johnny 'killing' Michael,which I'm guessing meant beating him into a pulp. Then I recalled what Carson said,about Johnny being calm.

"Is that. . .",I trailed off,"Is that what Carson meant earlier,"

He nodded,"Only a few punches is not a big deal when it comes to me. If triggered,I can break any person into two because of my temper. And I was beyond just triggered today. When Michael said that about you,I was seconds away from snapping his neck into two. But I remembered how you had reacted the last time I'd hit him,how you don't like violence. And that's why I stopped,"

I gulped when he said his next statement :

"I didn't want to frighten you,I didn't want you to be scared of me."

This time,I unfolded my legs and sat up on my knees,closing a few more inches between our bodies as I shuffled even nearer to him. He reacted by unfolding his own crossed legs,one of them dangling down as the other lay on the bed,allowing me to move between them.

I cupped his face in my palms,looking down at him as he admired up at me with his hypnotising green orbs.

"Hey,",I spoke softly,caressing his cheek and allowing him to lean in to my touch,"I'm not scared of you,I can never be scared of you."

He gulped and shut his eyes,allowing me to run a hand through his messy hair.

"You're still the same person to me,anger issues or not. And you're still the first person that befriended me on my very first day. You're still the same person who gave me the best group of friends I could ever have. You're still the same person who volunteered to help me in my studies. You're still the same person who didn't hesitate to take up a fight with an asshole just for my sake,",I said softly yet firmly.

I gave him a small and honest smile,"And you'll always be the same person to me."

He opened his eyes,looking down at my lips before gazing in my eyes,returning my smile with a stretch of his plump lips,his thumb caressing my cheekbone.

"You mean a lot to me,y/n,",he breathed.

"You mean a lot to me too,Johnny,",I murmured,my mind in a blur because of his touch and our proximity.

"I mean it,you mean a hell lot to me. And if I were to ever lose you,I'm scared that I'll lose the control and sanity I've found over my anger ever since I met you this week,",he touched our foreheads as he spoke.

"Then don't lose me,",I whispered softly,"I won't leave,I promise."

He gave out a small sigh.

"That's what I'm scared of,y/n. I'm scared now that I've found a weakness."

_______________

ITS N O T THE END OF THE SERIES.

UNLESS YOU GUYS ARE BORED AND WANT ME TO STOP :))

p.s - how was it¿

do we want the soccer match fiasco and a lot more in part 8 or...?

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

371K 3K 85
Hey guys! I really like writing Harry stories for entertainment and I hope you like them! THESE IMAGINES ALL BELONG TO ME, they're from Tumblr @litt...
138K 5.1K 28
━ IN WHICH TWO PEOPLE CAN'T SEEM TO FIND THEIR PERFECT SOULMATE! [ highest rank: #592 in fanfiction ] © zieglerfuls 2017
115K 591 83
Imagines about your favourite people
2M 37.1K 200
In which I wrote 200 imagines that hopefully fulfill all your desires about Ethan and Grayson Dolan Dolan Twin Imagines Highest R...