+ pretend

making these edits is so addicting,
go follow my fp onlyfororlando on Instagram for more :)

~ • ~

johnny.

"Do I have to do it?"

My manager nodded as an answer to my question.

"But that's so unnecessary.",I argued.

He unfolded his arms,standing straighter as he went to grab his coat. "Look,John,I'm sorry for having you do this,but we need it,you need it."
"I do not.",I scoffed.

He sighed,"I know it's been tough for you lately,but think about it. We've promised an ep in a month,we still need five tracks. We have no tunes yet,no lyrics either."

"And how does me doing this help?",I asked with a raise of my brow.

"We cant have you on the low,you know that. We can't have stories of you being 'gone permanently' published all over. You need to be in the spotlight. And for that,this will help. It'll help divert the attention from your upcoming ep.",my manager explained with a small frown.

"So I should pretend to be dating a 'mystery' girl?",I challenged.

"Yes,don't worry. Itll be only till your ep is finally out.",he patted my shoulder before putting on his coat.

"Who is it again?",I gave in,knowing that there was nothing to argue about,and that he was right.

"An old family friend of yours that Meredith told us about.",he answered before saying goodbye and leaving the studio.

I turned around in my chair,running a hand through my hair,"Of course."

___________

third person  :)

Johnny hesitated before pressing the button as he got inside the elevator,wanting nothing but to go back home and sleep all his stress away.

It wasnt his fault that he was feeling this way.

It had just been around a few weeks that he had broken up with the girl he thought he'd be with for the longest of time. But finding out that she was cheating on him while he was away on tour was more than just a heartbreak to him.

On top of that was the fact his break up wasnt letting his mind come with up new song ideas for his upcoming ep.

There was only around a month left for the deadline to come.

Johnny knew well that this wasnt good for his image,he hadn't been active on any social media either,leaving the sources to question his absence and raise up false stories.

His manager had told him the other day that to bring everything back to normal,at least to divert the attention from his ep and breakup,he had to do the one thing he didnt want to.