+ "I fight for him."

this was requested by @jenziewritesfanfics,she has been nothing but super loving towards the book.

i really appreciate it,Emma! here's something for you <3

ALSO,REQUESTS WILL ONLY BE CLOSED FOR A LITTLE WHILE BEFORE I START DOING THEM AGAIN.

_______________________________

reader°

"come on,let me come with you?"

ignoring my question for the umpteenth time during the day,Johnny opened his locker and stuffed his books inside.

i grabbed his arm before he could turn around so that the two of us could walk away. he sighed and looked at me.

"i really want to see you in the ring,",i let go off his arm and took two steps behind,punching in the air like a pro boxer. which i wasn't,not sure if i wanted to be.

he shook his head,hiding an amused smirk behind it.

"please?",i tried again.

"i'm sorry,Emma.",he refused politely. "as much as i want you to be there,i can't let you come. its not some luxurious place,it's a ring in the sketchy part of town."

huffing,i muttered,"i might not be a boxer,but i'm pretty tough."

he chuckled,"pretty sure you are."

later that day,Johnny drove me home,apologising one last time for declining my requests of wanting to come with him to his boxing match to support him.

Johnny and i weren't a thing,no. we just met over a month or so ago. i wanted to hang out with him ever since we had a small talk way before we became friends. our friendship didn't need a long time to kick off,it was a kind where without even uttering a single word,we could understand each other's feelings and mind.

and today,i knew that the reason why he kept me from coming with him for his match tonight wasn't just because she wanted to keep me away from the sketchy portion of our town,but it because it was something more,something dangerous.

and me being me,a very bad listener,i had planned and plotted my entire sneak out for tonight.

i just had to wait till night.