+ partime lovers

PLEASE READ,
YOU WONT REGRET IT.

it took a long time since i wasn't sure if you all would like it,it's sort of ....different?

please comment for another part if you guys would like one:)

Loveyall

____________________

t h i r d p e r s o n

She sat by the small,cracked window of the small spaced room where her unseen scars were painted on the chipped walls,her silent cries were muffled in the air of the four walls,her dreams stayed chained and her freedom lay forbidden.

The girl who had her innocence torn apart from her everyday,every night,still had a little spark of it left somewhere deep in that heart that was taught never to feel a thing.

Because that wasn't her job.

Despite being scarred emotionally,mentally and physically,she was beautiful---but her own right to be beautiful and cheerful wasn't in her share. Her wings were clipped the very first day she was brought into this unforgivable nightmare. Out of the little time that she would have to herself,she would hope,she would dream.

Her dreams and hopes weren't as much as to be swooped away from the cruel mess she was unwillingly thrown into by fate. She dreamt of a day,just a single day---a few hours at most,where she could escape her haunting reality. She hoped to be like all those other girls who lived a normal,joyous life unlike her. She wanted to feel the sun burn on her skin,the rain shower her with love,the wind blow past her and tangle her hair in the most gorgeous way.

She wanted to be the girl who every person,every man looked at no differently than those lucky girls who were not bound to her kind of promises,to be respected and not looked down upon like a doll.

She was strong,the bravest out of all those other girls who were stuck in the same hell as her who had given up on all hopes,all dreams.

She would still smile to herself when she was alone,thinking about how her life would have been if it hadn't taken such a drastic turn. Her heart hadn't grown out,it wasn't dead of all aspirations. Although she had absolutely no reason to smile,she would tell herself otherwise. Anyone else in her position would've chosen to die the most painful death at once---than to have a small part of themselves stripped away from them with every sunrise and sundown.

Then one day,fate decided that it's time of being unjust to her was enough. It brought happiness into her life that otherwise had no purpose,it gifted her soul with a reason to smile and breathe the beauty of the outside world that she hadn't seen much of.

She smiled as she thought of the memory,resting her head on the cold glass of the window.

[ flashback ]