+ family dinner

im working on all requests,don't worry because i haven't forgotten :)

requested: kenziezieglex

○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○

Aicha

"love?"

what if they don't like me?

what if they think i'm too much?

too boring,too clingy,too caked,too weird,too manner less,too obnoxious,too talkative,too quiet?

what if they think i'm too me?

"Aicha?"

my staring contest with myself in the mirror and my negative thoughts about tonight didn't let me pay attention to the voice that had been calling for me since a long time.

arms snakes around my bare waist as i continued to look at myself in the mirror standing in just some shorts.

"what's wrong,my love?",my lovely boyfriend asked me as he kissed my cheek before furrowing his brows at my lack of attention. he nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck,having to bend a little because of his tall height and placed a kiss on my skin.

sighing,i answered honestly,"what if your parents don't approve of me?"

it was Saturday night. also the time for me to meet Johnny's family. he told me that they'd been waiting to meet me ever since they found out about the two of us being together. this being said,his mother invited us for dinner.

she spoke to me on the phone personally,not bothering to chat as much with her son. it made me giggle,but the way she sounded excited and genuinely happy after I said yes warmed my heart.

but today,i feel like a wreck.

i feel as if the smallest wrong thing that i'll do will lower my image in front of Johnny's folks,who i so badly want to impress and want for them to think of me as worth dating their son who has been nothing but the best person i could ever ask for.

i want them to think that i'm not the only lucky one in this relationship.

i am the definition of clumsy,nervousness is shadow that takes over me at times i wish it didn't. the Orlandos seem to be the sweetest,no doubt,since they were so welcoming and warming even on call,so i can't even imagine them being anywhere near uptight or rude. its just that my clumsiness annoys the life out of myself,let alone others.

let alone my boyfriend's family.

Johnny never seems to have a problem with my mistakes at all,he just chuckles them off and kisses me before telling me that my mess makes me the most adorable one he's ever been with.