+ he's there,she's here | 2

BOOM
PART 2.
SURPRISE!
thank you all for the love and encouragement on part one,it was a major reason for me write it since the imagine was supposed to end then and there:)

Iloveyou,je t'aime<3
○•○

Johnny^

"You're such a fool."

Hayden chuckled as he looked through his phone while I continued driving. "man,Berlin is flooding my feed."

"Sure was one hell of a show.",I responded as I took a turn. "Hey,",he turned to face me. "What's it like to miss someone?"

And at that moment I realised his stupidest way of teasing me.

"What are you talking about?",I said without taking my eyes off the road. He cocked an eyebrow upwards before sitting back.

"Don't act like you don't know."

I shake my head before letting out a chuckle. "Alright,alright. I know what you're talking about." "When was the last time you saw Y/n?",I asked as I took another turn.

"Probably four months ago."

I nodded after which he spoke again,"four months since we haven't pulled any prank on you. I sure did miss her too.",he chuckled.

I stuck my tongue out while taking the last turn to her house,my excitement growing with every metre we drove. "She knows I'm coming,doesn't she?",he asked as he looked at the suburban houses lined neatly.

"Yeah,I'm sure she's more excited to see you than she is to meet me.",I let out another laugh. He joined in. "What did she say after hearing about your return?",Hayden asked.

"Nothing."

His brows furrowed as he looked at me. "What do you mean 'nothing'?", I sighed before mustering up an answer.

"She hasn't answered any of my attempts of communication. No response to texts or calls,nothing for the past three days."

He bit his lip before heaving out a sigh,"Maybe she's busy? Or she's planning something for you?"

I did not want to put out his mood,since he was happy to be back after four months and to see Y/n,his best friend,after a long time.

I smiled at his assurance in an attempt to comfort him back.

"We're here."

I stopped in the drive way of her house as Hayden jumped out before I could even unbuckle myself. I chuckled as I got out,leaving our luggage in the trunk for later.

He took something out of his hoodie pockets before holding it in front of the door,grinning deviously. I gave him a confused look at the sight of the box,mid sized.

"Oh come on,",he held it down. "You know this is how we meet,last time she got me. This time I will.",he blurted while holding it back up in position.

"There's going to be a clown popping out right in front of her nose,and she's gonna scream because she despises them!",he laughed quietly and I could just imagine Y/n clawing at his face later.

I shook my head and decided then and there to stay out of the mess they'll cause later.

Oof.

I rang the door bell and waited patiently to see her and wrap her up in a bone crushing,heart mending hug.