+ paparazzi

GUYSSS!
Remember that sneak peek I published? About that,I might publish the first few chapters in a week since they're still to be edited ;)

So start counting down hehe

■¤■

Your POV

I smiled and gave Johnny a quick peck with my arms wrapped around his neck as he straddled me soothingly.

We were at a cafe,sitting on a couch it provided a few feet away from the entrance. I was on his lap as one of his arms was around my waist. It was winter,which was the reason for us to dress up in as many layers as we could.

Johnny had a meeting with his manager,after which we stopped by for a coffee because of the light snow fall.

"Johnny,we're ready to leave."

I looked up at one of Johnny's bodyguard who had just stepped in to inform us about our departure.

He was also a close friend of Johnny.

They often referred to each other as 'mate' or 'bud'. Kyler was his name. And just like any other guard,he was tall and lean.

Johnny nodded,"Aight,mate."

The blonde looked at me with a slight nod and a small smile. I stood up and shuddered at the sudden loss of heat. Johnny stretched as we made our way to the exit.

A few metres away from the doors,screams were heard. Not just any screams,but loud screeches. I could hear the loudness dance in a way that said,"Johnny!"

I froze on spot.

Johnny,who had his fingers laces with mine,was tugged on because of the sudden stop. I stared in front of me. I was always conscious while surrounded by people.

I was Agoraphobic.

That's only because of the number of times I was bullied at my old school. Public humiliation and embarrassments led to several panic attacks whenever I was around a large crowd.

But when I met Johnny,he encouraged me to do online schooling,when we started dating. And ever since that,I followed his advice as he took me almost everywhere he went.

He did so to make sure I was 'safe' and 'okay'. I've been with him on his tours,sometimes watching his rehearsals and shows,or doing school. At first I denied his generous offer,saying I'd simply be a burden on him.

But he lectured me a lot after that,and I gave in eventually. And now I'm eighteen,and it's been two years since I've been a part of Johnny's journey. One which I enjoyed,a lot.

Back to the present,I felt someone shake me lightly. I shook my head and looked at Johnny. "Hey,you're okay.",he cooed.

With a few more steps forward,I could see the people standing right outside,in a strength of thousands and more. I was used to seeing a larger crowd,but from the back of the stage.

Not so closely.

I'd always been kept inside,away from the crowd to avoid panic attacks or anxiety to kick in. I wasn't forced,it was my choice.

Flashes made their way to our existence,they were blinding. I covered my eyes immediately and stopped again,snatching my wrist back from Johnny's hold. I used both my palms to shield my eyes.

My breathing became shaky and abrupt. I could swear the screeching became louder,the pitch was deafening and I could feel my heart thump loudly.

The flashes continued as I could hear blocking out sounds as Johnny yelled over the crowd,"Stop,she can't handle it!"

The rest of his guards tried to block out as many cameras as they could. I felt myself being wrapped in a tight hug. My hands were on my ears as my eyes refused to open. I was still shaking and breathing heavily.

"I'm sorry.",I quivered.

I knew very well how badly I was holding him back from running through the crowd and taking pictures with his fans who had been waiting for him. This is exactly why I refuse to come out In public when I'm with him followed by paparazzi.

I hate it when I disappoint his fans since all his attention is on me.

"Hey,hey.",he whispered. "It's all good. I got you,don't worry." His comforting words made the fear of anxiety wash away as I calmed down a little.

He pulled away and caressed my cheek. "Deep breaths okay?",he cooed. I did as he said. Finally,I was back to normal. He slipped his jacket over me and put the hood on my head,covering my ears to shut out some of the screams.

He held my hand and spoke one last time,"We're gonna get through real quick okay? Hold on to me,the guards and Kyler got it all. You can do it, Y/N."

And at last,the panic left me and I cracked a small smile before nodding. "Thanks,John.",I mumbled,loud enough for him to hear.

He turned around,two feet ahead of me as his back acted like my shield. He did as he promised,he did not let me go at all. My head drooped down as my straight hair fell on the sides of my face,making nothing visible. My free hand flew upto my face as I held it on my forehead,shutting out the flashes as well.

Kyler pushed his way through the huddle,followed by us. The rest of the guards tried to hold everyone back from breaking through and attacking any of us,Johnny especially.

Praises and 'I love you-s' were heard.

As we pushed through further,Johnny's grip on my palm tightened. And in no time,we were being rushed inside the car that had been waiting for us.

Johnny stopped and put his hand on my lower back leading me inside. I climbed in quickly,as he mirrored my actions.

Kyler shut the door and got in the passenger seat before the driver drove carefully through the crowd,making sure not to run someone over.

I kept my head down,since the reporters were now at the windows,their will to capture Johnny's pictures and moments was desperate for them to hover over. Johnny waved at some of his fans,and we were driving away from the crowd In no time.

He leaned back and sighed before looking at me. I smiled at him as he pulled me closer to him. I snuggled closer to him and let out a shiver. He tightened his grip on my waist as my legs rested on his knees,on which he had placed his free arm.

"Good job,Y/N.",I smiled at Kyler after what he just said. I inhaled and played with the hem of John's clothing as he kissed my forehead.

I shut my eyes as I felt hands stroking my hair. "You did it,Y/N.",his voice broke the comfortable silent that had settled in.

"Because you were by my side.",I smiled lightly. He nodded and played with my fingers.

"Always."

•●•

AH,FINALLY SOMETHING ROMANTIC,well sort of. It was so much fun to write this!

AND AND AND I SAW A VIDEO OF A FAN HUGGING JOHNNY AND I WAS CRYING BECAUSE I WANT TO BE WRAPPED IN THOSE ARMS TOO,THIS MIGHT SEEM CRINGE WORTHY BUT I WANT TO KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO HOLD YOUR ENTIRE WORLD IN YOUR ARMS TBH

Iloveyouall <3