+ leave | 2

PART 2 FOR YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE
loveyou guys <3

PART 2 FOR YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLEloveyou guys <3

_____________________

r e a d e r

"i don't want you here."

i groaned and flipped around,burying my face deeper in the pillow as johnny's words echoed in my mind over and over again.

after my long run to nowhere,i found my way back home. it included floods of crying,too much regret and a lot of hurt. it's late evening,and i have the house to myself,adding to more private crying and screaming.

my nose hurt from hours of sniffing,my eyes were insanely blotchy due to the long-time supply of tears,my lips were all red and swollen and threatened to bleed out if i bit them anymore.

to sum it up,i looked like a tomato.

i just had to be so clumsy,i just had to ruin everything. but,at least now i won't have to fear rejection.

he's with. . .aelin.

a beautiful blonde with sparkly eyes and great hair,compared to the bird home i carry around on my head. of course they'd be the perfect duo,of course he'd choose her because
i'm---just me.

so maybe i was right,the hand holding,putting his arm around my shoulder and long held eye contacts meant nothing to him. it was just the normal for him.

life laughs at me.

a knock at the door pulled me out of the mess in my mind. i was so not in the mood to attend anyone,especially not in the way i looked at the moment.

another knock.

"no one's home,go away,bye bye!",i called out in a muffled voice,digging my face deeper in the pillow as i shifted on the couch.

and another knock.

"i said no one's home,",i grunted.

and yet another knock.

"moron,",i muttered as i stood up from the comfortable position that i was sprawled in. stretching,i walked over to the door as i rubbed my cranky-red swollen eyes before wrapping my blankie around myself.

when i opened the door,i was prepared to snap at someone who'd gotten the wrong address,lecturing them on how to leave someone alone on their bad day.

but i hadn't expected to be left speechless with my jaw hanging down at the sight of the boy i'd spent the last few hours cribbing over. not one word had found its way out of my mouth,the door stayed wide open,he stood there with a small smile and a brown bag in his hands.

"you're. . .what--but,",i spaced out.

"can we talk?",he shrugged sheepishly.

● ~ ● ~ ● ~ ●