+ rental

i have a math test in two days ugh :/

here's a little update for you guys,i love you all <3

requested: LitBookwormKid

                       _______________

_______________

h e h e h e h e
-----------------------

emma°

"the cafe. . .uh huh. . .cool,bye."

i hung up and stuffed my phone in my back pocket,holding up my camera once again and positioning it for another picture of a random object.

"sometimes i rethink my decision of gifting you that polaroid,"

i turned around at the voice,recognising it to be of my best friend. smiling at him,i walked into his open arms and chuckled.

"hey,Hayden."

he pulled away as we made our way to one of the tables,sitting down in one of the four corners. i fiddled with my polaroid which was gifted to me by Hayden himself,him being the only one to understand my love for photography.

"what's up with this sudden meet?",i asked him,successfully clicking a candid of him checking his phone. he put it on the table and shrugged,"i have a friend who's renting out an empty room in his apartment."

my eyes widened with happiness,"really?"

i was sort of homeless at the moment. and i knew very well that i couldn't keep spending money on hotel rooms instead of finding an apartment,better even a room to rent. being on bad terms with my mother really did pay off.

Hayden had offered to sneak me into his dorm multiple times,but i declined not wanting to invade his roommate's privacy. and i really didn't want to see what posters guys had put up on their dorm walls,yuck.

"yeah,i told him about your trauma,"he teased. i rolled my eyes as the two of us ordered our coffees. "where is he anyway?",i asked.

Hayden looked behind me,"right. . . there." i turned around,almost being forced to contain myself from falling out of my chair at the sight of dirty blonde hair walking over to where we sat. clad in a grey hoodie and black pants,i swear i could swoon over his appearance.

he walked over to the table,looking uninterested as he was. his green eyes peering down at us,just a glance at me before he turned his attention to Hayden.

"better make this quick."

hello to you too,green orbs.

Hayden huffed,"i might,if you sit down." the fantasy teen rolled his eyes and pulled out the chair next to Hayden,taking a lazy seating.

"Johnny,",Hayden began,"this is Emma. vice versa,blah blah,intro is done. let's cut straight to the chase since who knows when you decide to literally hop off your ass and bombard out of this cafe."

Johnny and i sighed.

of course,Hayden.

"so Johnny,she's the one that i told you about. Emma has been starving for a place to stay in,and i'm sure she'd like to be your rental.",Hayden explained,thankfully not elaborating as to why i was homeless.

Johnny looked at me,eyes narrowing and the rest of his face not changing,plain neutral.

"her?",he asked.

his tone was. . .judging?

"yep,",Hayden nodded. our coffees were brought to us just in time,each of our cups being placed in front of us. i hesitated to take a sip from mine,mind still roaming over Johnny and his attitude.

"no."

Hayden snapped his head in Johnny's direction,my own brows furrowing. he just sat relaxed in his seat,running his hand through his hair and looking bored and unfazed.

no? excuse me?

"why?",i beat Hayden to it,annoyance in control as i tried not to throw my coffee at him for how much of an asshole he was being. its not like i was asking to sleep in the same bed as him.

hell,i didn't even call him here.

i turned my head to Hayden who looked apologetic,eyes pleading for me to stay. i gritted my teeth.

"because i don't want a girl in my apartment."

"why? you think all girls want to suck your dick? well,i hope reality fucking trashes you around. no one wants a non existent toy to play with.",i sneered.

he looked amused.

i stood up,not bothering to touch my coffee and grabbed my camera before stuffing it in my bag. "thanks for trying Hayden,but i'd rather sleep on a bench than live with this walking definition of attitude.",i waved bye to him and left.

》•《

why did i say that?

just why.

all the hotels were full. not one room available,even the cheapest places were taken. i walked around the whole damn town,searching for a place to stay in.

i couldn't call Hayden either,partly because i was pissed at his friend and partly because my phone was dead.

so here i was,dragging my luggage at 9:13 pm. a drop of water landed on my nose,a few following. my eyes widened as i looked up. it was raining.

close to pouring.

i walked faster,entering the gates of the nearest park i could find. the water came down ruthlessly,not sparing me as i shivered uncontrollably.

i sat on the nearest bench,under a tree. but that wasn't much of a help either,the water still kept soaking me,making me shake violently. my arms were wrapped around legs that were brought up to my chest,hair left openly soaked,teeth chattering and a sick feeling climbing up my body.

all i could do while i sat in the rain,on a bench under a tree with no place to go was think about what went so wrong that i ended up in this situation. unplanned tears fell down my face,mixing with the rain water that flowed too.

it was after ten in the night,the streets were deserted. it was dark all around,only enough light provided by the street lights. my cries came out shaky,breath hitching and being refusing to stop shaking from the brutal cold.

before my eyes drifted close,i heard my name being called and saw headlights pulling in.

and then i was out.

_____

PART 2 ASAP