+ been taken | 3

TOOK LONGER THAN EXPECTED BUT HERE YOU AREEE:)

the last part. I'll be updating soon,although less frequently but with better imagines for sure. Your girl got a bad grade so she's gotta make up for it :):

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR 30K+

loveyall<3

________________________________________________

reader^

"how?"

I chewed on my nails as we got closer to wherever we were going. Brandon sighed as the jeep came to a halt.

"Somehow,",he answered.

We were still trying to figure out our strategy since we hadn't any,and adding to that we weren't even aware of the circumstances Johnny was being held in.

We had no clue whether it was only one person out there or not. Because if it were so,the seven of us could take him or her down easily without a plan.

But if there were severe conditions with more and stronger beings,we'd obviously have to struggle to stand a chance.

"Somehow isn't helpful,at all. We need to know what we're about to do.",Nadia shook her head.

Hayden,who was clamped between Kenzie and Carson,moved forward as his palms rested on the front seats. He glanced at Brandon and I before shaking his head.

"Just so you all know,I'm terrified of the woods. So if we're going there,yall better have everything decided because I'm too good to be killed by a psychotic kidnapper."

"Shut up,bogus.",Kenzie pulled Hayden back as she glared at him.

"So what,we just barge in on the person in an abandoned cabin with confrontation?",Carson spoke up. And then again,Hayden shook his head.

"I say we sneak up behind him and chloroform the little bastard before throwing him in a lake.",he shrugged.

"I'm in.",Kenzie raised her hand up.

"We're not chloroforming anyone,Hayden.",Brandon clarified. "I say we spilt up depending upon the place's size and find him,yeah?",Lauren suggested.

"That works."

Everyone spoke in chorus as our ride to the woods began again. Once I get my hands on this person,be it whatever gender,I'll tackle them down without a boxing ring.

●¤●

Johnny^

I panted and closed my eyes.

"Stop,stop it.",I croaked. Kate chuckled as she shoved another spoon of garlic in my mouth. I spit it out the moment it touched my tongue.

"Oh,baby,",she spoke as she bought the taser up to my face making sure to keep it a few inches away. "Either you eat it or get another taste of this."

I'd been tased a couple times since I don't know how long. I was exhausted,I was being force fed and I'm pretty sure if it wasn't for the chair she shifted me to,and the ropes that'd been keeping me up from collapsing.

She squished my jaw and looked me dead in the eyes. She bought the taser up and shoved it at my stomach. I let out a cry of pain and closed my eyes.

Despite all the torture I'd gone through,whenever I closed my eyes all I could see was her,y/n. I'd always wonder if she noticed I did not come in spite of all the assurance and promises.