+ ⁵ brøthərs.

GUYS,THANK YOU ALL SO CAKEY MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT.

I LOVE YALL.

________________

________________

𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖉𝖗𝖚𝖌 𝖎 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖍𝖆𝖘 𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖊𝖞𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖙
________________

𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢 : "Johnny.",I breathed out.

______________

When his eyes landed on me,gaze hardening at the sight of me,he took me in from head to toe.

For a moment,I felt like running back to the car and going far away from him.

But I was rooted to my spot.

I shouldn't have went against what he'd said.

The anger didnt sweep off of his face as he made his way over to where Lily and I were standing just by the foyer.

"What are you doing here.",he said more like a statement than a question,voice low and deadly. And even though the music was loud enough to make his words go inaudible,I could hear every single one.

"They're my guests."

From the crowd emerged William,walking over to stand in front of Lily and I.

I heard Johnny sigh.

"You know,William,there are times where i really feel like snapping your head off. This is one of those.",Johnny spoke,and even though it wasnt directed at me,my skin arose with goosebumps.

William crossed his arms,"They're here to hang out with me."

"Couldnt this 'hangout' wait until tomorrow? I specifically told you I dont want to see you,y/n or your friend here.",Johnny snapped.

"What's the big deal? We're just hanging out,we won't be an interruption. What could possible go wrong?",William challenged back.

At this,Johnny seemed to have lost his patience.

He took a dangerous step closer to William,looking him directly in the eye. William didnt back down.

"What could go wrong,baby bro,is that I wont be there the entire time to make sure some drunk dude isnt dragging her up to some room and she could be screaming her lungs over the music,going unheard.",Johnny said through gritted teeth.