MAJOR SOS : RESULTS

if you've read MAJOR SOS , you'd know what I'm talking about ;)

okay,first of all I'd like to clear up some things :

1) William and Noah are both equally awesome individuals.

2) I'd be lying if I said I wasn't stuck in a dilemma between who to choose,since William has always been the clown of the group in this book.

3) You guys must've read the description before voting,so you know what the character is like. And Noah does fit a little more in that criteria.

William could play one of the neutral roles better in comparison to the funny one if it came to Noah and him.

Since Noah has this character's charm more in him.

THE VOTES :

Noah - 14
William - 12

p.s ‐ more than 1 vote by the same person wasn't counted.

OKAY SO IT HURTS TO LET ONE OF THEM GO BUT IT WAS FAIR.

so readers, you have the last character of the story decided - Noah Schnapp.

PLEASE DO READ THIS

i'm NOT going to be adding images of the characters in the story.

Though its supposed to be a fanfiction,I'm going to put it under the category of TEEN FICTION.

some of the readers can be fans of particular characters,some can put faces of their own choice to the characters.

Adiós, amigos !
im outta here !