+ ⁴ brøthərs

PART 4 ON DEMAND FROM MY BEAUTIFUL READERS!

LOVE YOU GUYS,THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS BOOK.

ALSO : I M P O R T A N T

this story has now been submitted for wattys2019 ;)
_______________

this story has now been submitted for wattys2019 ;)_______________

_______________

"𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖞 𝖔𝖋 𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖉𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖘."

_______________

Chaos slapped me as I walked through the doors of school,students buzzing around and jiggling with their friends excitedly,probably sharing some weekend gossips.

I groggily made my way over to my locker,thinking back to my own weekend.

The time I spent with Johnny.

The intimate connection we had.

The puzzling words he'd said to me.

I opened my locker,putting out the books I'd brought and taking out the ones that I would need for my first class.

While I was at this,I heard a few whispers coming for near me.

I tilted my head to see a group of three girls looking at me as they spoke in hushed voices,their eyes never leaving me. One of them gave me a disgusted look,while the other two muffled their giggles as they walked past me.

"Weekend dose,",I grunted,feeling weird about their actions.

"Hey,",rolled out in a British accent.

"William,hey,",I greeted with a smile as he leaned on the locker next to mine,backpack slung over his shoulder as he gave me a one sided,dimpled smile.

"How was your weekend,interesting?",he teased.

I hadn't told William the details about that night - how I tumbled on the stairs and Johnny landed on to of me,how he put me to sleep and came back to leave me wondering about what his words meant.

All he knew was that I slept over at his house,in a room far away in the corner from Johnny's. Nothing else.

That reminded me of how Johnny's and William's rooms were in the far opposite ends of the long hallway of their house,a setting that always confused me.

And considering how humongous their house is,its nearly impossible for sound to travel from one's room to the other's.

"Haha,shut up.",I grunted.