+ been taken | 2

IMPORTANT

PLEASE KNOW THAT THEY'RE ALL 17 OR 17+ IN THIS IMAGINE.

also,there's either going to be one or two parts before this short story comes to and end.

Thank you so much for 28.9K!
Loveyouall<3
×●×

reader^

"What?"

I put my head in my hands after giving a blunt nod as an answer to Hayden's reaction.

Lauren just stood there,trying to digest the fact that her bother had been missing since two days. He was supposed to be here the day before,but he never came.

Hayden sighed and closed his eyes.

"His cell phone isnt off,but it's not answerable either.",he said as he slammed his cell on the table.

Lauren recovered quickly as Hayden walked outside saying he wanted to make an important call. She sat next to me on the couch and put a reassuring hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry,y/n.",she smiled half heartedly."we'll find him,wherever he is he'll be alright."

I nodded and relaxed a little after we pulled away from our hug.

Hayden walked in. "Girls,it's going to be okay. The gang is coming over,we'll find him." He knelt down in front of us before holding our hands.

"We'll figure this out,I promise."

●○●

Johnny^

"No."

Kate,as she told me was her name,laughed as she shook her head. "It's not a choice,John. You have to do what I say. And by that,I mean everything."

She kept the carton down and my jaw clenched. I could see the amount of food,which was hard to make out,thrown in it. It looked unhygienic.
I felt like gagging at the item Kate held in front of my face. I titled my head and licked my lips. I was hungry,very hungry. But I could keep it in since whatever she bought for me wasn't something I'd prefer.

"Johnny,oh honey,look!",she grimaced. "I bought you food."

"Get lost.",I growled.

She looked up at me as I dawned down at her. "You've been working out since years,",she spoke as she caressed my abs,tracing each one.

"Don't touch me.",my eyes darkened.

"Ah,I can't stop.",she giggled. "But I can if they dissappear. I'll feed you,so much that you'll suffer hungry. But not at the same time."

"You're mentally disabled,Kate.",I couldn't help but snap. "And you are the one making me say all this."

Her eyes darkened as she stood on her toes with her fingers circling the hoops of my lowly hung jeans. "I'm desperate.",she barked.

"You're desperately disabled,then."

She sighed and looked at me. "I can do so much to you,so darn much. Things even your girlfriend hasn't tried. Speaking of which,where is she?"

"She'll be here."

"Maybe,",she looked at her nails. "Maybe not." My brows drew together,"what do you mean?" She studied me carefully,"I have so many things planned for her,which is obviously if she comes here. And trust me,none of them have an unharming end."

I growled and fidgeted wildly at her words,"These chains can't hold me back for a long time,say another thing about her or even try to touch a hair on her head,I'll make you regret it in the most feminist way."

It took her some time to digest what I just said before she held up the somewhat edible item to mouth.

"Let's eat,shall we?"

●○●

Reader^

Kenzie paced around the room as Nadia stood by the window,listening to Hayden's explanation about how Johnny wasn't home since two days.

"Is he kidnapped?",Carson asked.

Lauren sighed,"Can be. He hasn't answered his phone. He never does that."

"I just...I want to see him. Let alone seeing him,just knowing that he's ok will be more than enough.",I sighed.

"We'll figure it out.",Carson assured.

Kenzie walked up to me and sat next to me,rubbing the back of my palm to calm me down. I smiled at her and laid my head on her shoulder.

"Guys,",Brandon spoke up as he looked at the screen of his phone. "I guess I know where it is that he can be."

Nadia looked at his phone as he tilted it for her to see,her brows furrowed as she read it. "Three kidnappings? How's it related to this?"

"Well,all these kidnappings were done in the last two years. And the victims were found at the same place. ",he elaborated.

"So you think it's the same person who has taken Johnny?",Kenzie questioned. "Not necessarily,but the location might be exactly where he is."

"Great,let's go then.",Carson said as he grabbed his jacket before slipping it on.

Everybody else present in the room did the same. Brandon threw Lauren's sweatshirt at her. We all got up and got everything we needed,which I don't really know what.

"Guys,we can't just show up and bombard the person with confrontation. Do we have a plan?",Carson spoke.

"Yeah,we're seven teenagers who'll probably end up dead without a plan.",Hayden added.

"that doesn't matter. We'll decide what to do on the way there. Let's get going.",Kenzie and Nadia instructed as we all walked out the door.

We managed to squeeze in Brandon's jeep. Like literally squeeze since we were seven people. Well,five of them were pretty much compressed since I sat in the passenger seat with Brandon in the driver's.

"Are we ready?",Brandon asked with a light chuckle as he looked at how Nadia and Kenzie glared at Hayden and Carson because of the fuss they were making.

"Pretty much,",Lauren giggled.

And soon,we were driving with all thinking about the same thing. The same thoughts running in our minds,Johnny. And suddenly,I straightened and looked at all of them.

"Where is it that we're going?",I asked.Brandon changed the gear before taking a swift turn.

"The woods."

I shut my eyes at his answer and looked out of the window,sighing and drawing patterns on the edge.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around to see Lauren smiling at me despite the bickering,"We'll find him."

I nodded and returned a small smile.

We're coming,John.

●○●