+ airport

r e a d e r

As soon as I got off the plane, I looked for him.

I was so excited to see him after 4 months. 4 months of him being on tour, of us not seeing each other in person, of not feeling his soft touch and of so many other things. But more importantly, 4 months without him.

He was still on tour, and his show was in a town closer to mine. So I decided to fly out here to see him. He was supposed to pick me up.

I looked around with a smile plastered on my face hoping to catch a glimpse of him and run into those strong arms to be wrapped in a long and warm hug.

I didn't see him. My smile slowly faded.

I walked around and I still couldn't see him.

Did he forget to pick me up? I thought.

No, that can't be.

I took out my phone and read the text he had sent me before the plane landed.

Hey, Y/N! I'm so excited to see you today! I'll be there at the airport when your plane lands. Love you♡, it said.

I waited for some time. Maybe he was caught up in traffic?

An hour went by and still no sign of him. His phone was switched off when I called him.

I gave up and headed towards the entrance.

While doing so, I saw something.

I smiled wide as he lay there, sleeping. I giggled.

                                 ●○●

●○●

Hey!
This one was kinda boring and made no sense. But it was the first idea to pop up in my brain tha never really functions. So yeah, the rust will cause it to think slowly.

I promise better imagines are coming your way.

💕

~Xena