+ road trip | 4

PLEASE READ

IT'S UNEDITED,SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY ERRORS.

I MIGHT give you guys a last part or so.

BUT IT WILL TAKE TIME.

love yall

reader^

"He is stupid,"

I snorted and nodded.

Today morning,all of us were pretty sound asleep. But after hearing a thud and a few groans,all of us yawned our way awake.

Well,we woke up only to see Hayden lying face flat on the wooden surface of the van,Brandon and Carson shaking their heads from where they lay on mattresses.

We shared a few giggles after reminding ourselves how Hayden had managed to turn himself upside down on the floor from the hammock he was sleeping on,face reddening and vision blurring from his sudden fall.

There's clumsy and then there's Hayden. He's a whole new humane definition to the word.

"He'd probably turn an asylum into a circus.",Kenzie mentioned.

Nadia and I giggled in agreement as we continued to stir the coffee before carefully pouring them into mugs,one for us each.

"Boys,coffee is ready!",Lauren called out.

Their voices came closer,and in a matter of second Nadia and I were handing them the mugs filled with warm coffee.

"Thanks,",Brandon took the mug from Nadia.

I watched my boyfriend come over to me as I leaned on the small counter. "Morning,",he said with a smile as I handed him his mug.

He pulled me over to the seating,sitting next to me as I sat with my legs on his lap,his palm resting on my thigh as I breathed in his fresh scent from where my face was in the crook of his neck.

"Oo oo oo!"

All heads turned to where Hayden stuck his tongue out,face scrunched up as he complained,"Nobody take a sip,it's too hot!"

Nadia smirked,"I might have worked harder on your coffee. Oops."

Hayden pouted,"Nads,I trusted you." He then turned to Lauren as he poked his tongue out once again as he babbled,"look how they burnt my tongue."

Carson gave Nadia a high five,after which everyone indulged into a conversation of their own while sipping the drink.

"Slept well?",Johnny asked as he drew patterns on my thigh. I stirred,"Very well because of how your arms had me trapped." He chuckled and placed a kiss on my cheek after which the two of us finished our mug.

"What's the plan for today?",Kenzie asked as I walked up to each of them,collecting their mugs on the tray I held.

"We could either drive around in the town at a distance,or stay here and chill.",Carson suggested as he placed his mug on the tray before flashing me a friendly smile,which I returned.

"I have a better idea,",Hayden chimed in.

Brandon shook his head as he placed his cup on the tray before taking it from me and walking over to the sink before placing them all in. I gave him a thankful smile as he gave me a small nod as a reply.

"It better not involve you doing major of the work that's required.",Johnny warned.

"Hush up,John.",Hayden sassed. "I say we go and play around in the lake with some blasting music,that's enough chill and fun as well."