+ lyrics

REQUESTS STILL OPEN!

Hey!
So before you guys start reading this, I'd like you to know that this is just a random imagine.

This whole thing revolves around a poem that I had written a year ago. I just found it.

So I thought of writing something out of it.

In this imagine,the reader is a singer/songwriter too, just like Johnny.

Also, NO HATE is shown towards Mackenzie. Some content is abusive, but is fictional.

Hope you like it:)

○●○

r e a d e r

I threw my hands up in the air and stood in the same position as my dancers.

"That's a wrap.", said Joanne,my manager.

"Great work everyone, thank you.", I thanked my dancers before they left for rest.

Kyle, one of the dancers and my friend, threw me a bottle of water. I caught it and exhaled heavily.

I plopped down on the couch in the room and drank water.

"Man, that was tiring.", I huffed as Kyle nodded.

Tour life is tiring, but that's what gives me life. I was on tour since two weeks now. My second show was here in New York.

"Y/n? ", said Joanne. "You know you have to perform tomorrow,right?"

I nodded.

"Good, now that we're done with all the practices, you can take rest. We'll be having a sound check tomorrow three hours before the show. Okay?", she instructed.

"Aye aye, captain!",I replied.

We chuckled as she left the room.

Joanne was like a mother to me, she used to take care of me, instruct me and yell at me.

But that's what I love about her.

Me and my team like to get her angry, but at the same time, we love to make her happy.

Since she has to take more stress managing us than we have to.

"I'm going to take a shower.", I said to Kyle whose mouth hung open as his eyes were fixed on his phone.

"What is it?", I giggled

I walked up behind him but before he could turn his phone off, I grabbed it.

My heart stopped.

"I'm not coming back home.", said a tweet.

Whose tweet? My boyfriend of three years, Johnny's tweet.