sneak peek | 2

OHMYGOD.
ANOTHER SNEAK PEEK.

NOTE : IT'S PART TWO OF SNEAK PEEK. the one with football and Xaviers.

since its summer for me in three days,im going to be working on a new story----

*drum rolls*

VINCENT.

here's a little study in ;)

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

____________________

Č H Å Ř Å Č Ť Ə Ř $
____________________

| c a s s a n d r a   b l a y z e   r e e d |

"i'm spitfire,you'll burn in."

~  ¤  ~

|j o h n n y  v i n c e n t  o r l a n d o|

"Cigarettes don't add to my reputation."

~ ¤ ~

| l a u r e n   o r l a n d o |

"i'm not all a goodie,i have a wild side too."

~ ¤ ~

| h a y d e n   s u m m e r a l l |

"i got loose morals."

~ ¤ ~

| m a c k e n z i e   z i e g l e r |

 "there's no slang without me."

~ ¤ ~

| b r a n d o n   r o w l a n d |

"never tell your feelings."

~ ¤ ~

| c a r s o n   l u e d e r s |

"you know it's fun when you're terrified."

~ ¤ ~

| w i l l i a m   m i l l e r  |

"humor runs in my badass blood."

~ ¤ ~

P Ï Č Ť Ü Ř Ə  Ï Ť

after walking through darkness,on burning through fire,breaking through hell and straining through her sinking past,Cassandra who calls herself Cassie,gathers her cruel reality and sets off to a town she had never heard of.

bagging her emotions,she leaves them thrown behind and promises herself never to look back,but to focus on scurrying through her now. her journey lay unfolded in front of her,giving her the chills of being a secret.

she swears to go by unnoticed,to walk not looked at,to exist in quiet. deep down Cassie knows,she hasn't gotten full riddance from her haunting past-reality,which is why she has to walk on glass. she has to careful,slow and steady while her new life is waiting to be ridden.

tip toeing through her new school,her new--- free and confident self,all her plans come crashing down hill.

a mistake leads to finding true friends,friends who she grows affectionate towards,friends who make her feel like this is where she belongs. but it doesn't come all good,there are faults as well. with bitches who are breathing definitions of vile,with pranks and old school rivalry,she finds herself voluntarily and happily stringed to an adventure of her own.

Auradon High.

~●~

Ł Ø Ø $ Ə   Ý Ø Ü Ř   M İ Ñ Đ

in this game of words.
put yourself in the shoes of our Cassandra,live her days and watch her grow through each.

she isn't here to shy away,she'll verbally punish anyone who gets in her way when she wishes to scurry through.

~ ● ~

W Ə Ł Č Ø M Ə

walk through this line of promises,hidden truths,bitches,reputations,pranks,love and so much more.

~ ● ~