+ abused

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

hey! So I'm sorry for self promo but if any of yall are instagram users could you please hit the follow button for my fanpage @onlyfororlando ? It'd mean so much:) and again,it's totally alright if you don't wish to:)

Love you all!

●●●

Abuse isn't the answer.

●●●

Reader^

I screamed in pain.

I panted heavily as I heard heavy breathing. Another whip. My shrill scream made him squish my jaw.

His strong fingers made me face him as I struggled to get out of his hold. My tears kept on falling as he covered my mouth.

"Shut the fuck up."

My breaths were rapid. My chest rose and fell heavily. It was hard to muster up a reply. I gave him a slight nod.

His eyes darkened and he rose his fist,it making contact with the area around my lips moments later. I coughed up a little blood and went back to lying on the ground,looking lifeless.

I felt the belt slap my waist and I covered my mouth to suppress another shout. My hands were trembling,my whole being was.

His shoe kicked my ribs,slamming them in. I coughed more and lay on my back,shuddering as the cold floor came in contact with my bare skin.

He growled before I heard the slamming of the door and chattering of keys. After making sure his footsteps were out of my hearing range,I gave out a suppressed yell.

My tears made their way back as the pain settled back in. My breathing wasn't back to normal yet and my entire figure was quivering in the worst manner.

"Help me."

My whisper was soft enough for my to hear. It wasn't audible. None of my statements were. Not that I spoke much. I always went unheard,not because I did not want to speak or vice versa.

But because no one knew I existed.

I never exited my room. I was locked in every time. It was so in order to keep people from knowing me and befriending me. He did not want anyone to know about what hell he gave me.

It was hard to hide. I had never experienced the joys of life. It was only abuse I had been through. Both mental and physical.

Verbal abuse was something I was used to. Just like people compliment someone,he degrades me verbally. And I hate to admit this but,I've had my first time.

My first time was taken.

By who? By the ruthless beast I'm forced to live with. He rapes me regularly. Whenever he feels like. I still remember,I was eleven when he used me first.

The hurt and bleeding made me sob for days as I thought of everything that's a girl's dream turned into a nightmare for me.