+ pretend 4

GUYS GUYS GUYS

LISTEN TO THE AUDIO ABOVE,IVE MENTIONED WHEN TO LATER IN THE STORY, IT'LL ADD ON TO YOUR FEELS.

PLEASE :-)

love yall !

p.s. its 4456 words,all the best ;)

A/n - i was supposed to publish this last night,but of course i fell asleep. oops!

___________________

_______________________

third person :)

Johnny was kissing you.

You were stunned,frozen and unable to even breathe.

It wasn't a kiss with the movement of your lips,no. It was rather him placing his lips on yours in a stiff manner,not moving at all.

Your heart was racing.

You were sure that everyone on the table had stopped their conversations and movements too.

Around a second or two later,Johnny pulled away.

He didn't bother looking at you to see your expression,instead,he moved his head to look directly at the receptionists' desk near the entrance.

The girl standing there,rather
Her eyes were on the two of you,not much of an expression she wore,just standing there with a look undefinable.

Before you could even process what was happening,she had already made her way over to your table,leaving behind the boy she had come with.

She rose her eyebrows just a little,tipping her chin up and adjusting her lips.

"Johnny,",she finally spoke.

This seemed to have gotten everyone back into action,for the rest of the Orlando's were aware of her presence too.

Dale and Meredith didnt look too happy to see her,Lauren on the other hand rolled her eyes and stabbed her food with a fork before folding her arms and glaring at the new girl.

With furrowed brows,you looked between Johnny and the girl,who were currently having a stare down.

"Vanessa.",Johnny nodded.

The girl,Vanessa as she'd been acknowledged as,moved her gaze over to you.

She eyed you up and down before saying,"I see you've moved on." Johnny then intertwined his fingers with yours,keeping your held hands on the table for everyone to see.