+ more

WARNING - sensitive content.
use of abuse.

N O T E : THEY'RE 17 IN THIS IMAGINE.

all of you are strong,overcoming your fears every day with so much strength.
smile,beautiful people!

I love you all

_____________

r e a d e r

End it.

I pressed myself harder against the wall of the stall.

You're not worth it.

I clamped my hand harder against my mouth,choking on a sob.

Wipe off your presence.

I clawed down deeper on my skin.

End it.

Voices repeated the words that had me under their spell,running through my mind as ideas. I tried,I tried so fucking hard to block them out. But they just came back,haunting me and driving me to do things one shouldn't even think of.

But it was hard,it was hard to forget it all when every step I took,with every breath I inhaled,with every movement I made,I had people calling out to me to do it.

To end it all.

To put a stop to my breaths.

They told me to take my own life.

At the house,my parents were too busy drinking,smoking and drugging out their problems to help their child,me. Toying with me was their therapy. Not once were they sober. Something always consumed them. Either material,or feelings.

At school,the students degraded me verbally,the hallway was stained with their words---i remember each one they'd said. The lockers often made sounds when I was pushed against them. So many desks in classrooms must have been tampered with when I sat on them,the back pain I'd get every time it'd collapse,the pleasure it gave all the students present to witness the scene. All those notes that'd be stuck to my locker,calling me disgusting name.

I was a victim at both,school and my house.

I still remember how it all started.

Three months ago,everything was perfectly fine. Until one morning,when I walked in school,only to find out that I was the 'hot topic' the entire school was talking about. I was greeted with cheap notes stuck on my locker,dirty grins and looks,lustful hand movements and what not. I hadn't understood what was wrong,at all. So I chose to ignore it,because I had something bigger to look forward to.