+ ⁶ brøthərs.

PART SIX IS HERE,KABOOM!

LEMME KNOW WHAT YALL THINK!

protect him at all costs.

_________________

𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖙 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖆𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝖍𝖎𝖒 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖉𝖎𝖉𝖓'𝖙 𝖑𝖊𝖙 𝖆 𝖋𝖑𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝖙𝖔𝖚𝖈𝖍 𝖍𝖊𝖗
_________________

r e a d e r

Monday came in the blink of an eye,meaning it was a school day.

I hadn't seen or heard from Johnny over the weekend. William,Lily and I hung out in these two days,at a coffee shop or a library.

Another reason why I hadn't seen him.

The text that he had sent me,I didnt understand why he felt the need to send me my own name,so I replied with a question mark.

He left me on seen,so I didnt bother texting him again.

I was pretty much over what had happened on the night of the party,and how my friends and Johnny were there just in time.

So right now,I was at the lunch table with William and Lily.

We wouldn't normally sit here,but we all felt like ordering some hot chicken wings from the cafeteria.

"I need severe help in Calculus,otherwise I'm failing it.",Lily groaned.

William chuckled,"We're right here to help you,you wont fail." I smiled and nodded.

There was a sudden commotion in the cafeteria,gathering our attention.

That's weird,Johnny and his group of friends were the ones who would attract all the attention. They weren't even here today.

Students were rushing out the doors in crowds,making me furrow my brows.

"What's happening?",I asked.

"Some fight on the front ground!",A student answered as she too rushed her way out.

My eyes snapped over to William's at the mention of 'fight'.

The three of us stood up immediately,bolting out of the lunch room and to the front ground.

By the time we were outside,there was a circle of teens surrounding a particular scene we were yet to see. Some were cheering,the others recording.