+ neon party

IMPORTANT;PLEASE READ

since many of yall wanted a part 2 of "stop it all." i made this one,because stop it all ended perfectly as per the title.

but 'neon party' picks from where 'stop it all' ended,so you all can connect the dots pretty easily ;)

so this is almost like a part 2,just a different title.
ENJOY!

<><><><><><><><>

johnny°

"girls,come on!"

my tapping on the steering wheel slowed down at Hayden's call,making me tilt my head from the driver's seat and to the door.

Lauren walked out with y/n following,shutting the door behind her as i took in her outfit which wasn't very fancy,but it wasn't out of the place either.

wearing a red and black checkered flannel with open buttons,a bralette and a mid thigh length skirt,her hair was left open without much effort in styling. she had a small smile on her face as i saw her talking to Carson while Lauren checked her phone.

the clearing of a throat snapped me out of my stare that i didn't realised i had been keeping. i looked up at Brandon who had a brow raised and a small grin on his face.

"everything alright,or do you need me to take a picture?",he winked.

i rolled my eyes,"get outta here," he chuckled and leaned near the door of the side i was seated in. "got any feelings?",he asked as he looked at y/n who gave out a giggle as she watched Hayden being smacked on the head by Carson.

i don't know.

"not at all."

he looked at me for a few seconds,as if analysing my face for the hidden truth that i,myself wasn't aware of. he sighed and shrugged.

"are we ready to leave?",Brandon asked.

Lauren hung up,putting her phone in the back pocket of her shorts as she shook her head. "you guys go ahead,y/n and i will be there with Tyler and Gray."

"be there with who now?",Hayden furrowed his brows.

"they're our classmates from English,we spent half of the time at the party with them,remember?",she folded her arms.

Hayden frowned the slightest bit,but i focused on something elses,someone else. y/n stood there with her left arm resting on her right elbow,biting her lip as she seemed to be in some thought.